QSR International Interview Questions

Updated 14 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Recruitment Agency33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at QSR International

QSR International

Application

I interviewed at QSR International

Interview

1. Applied through LinkedIn, with a timely response 2. Phone screen with HR 3. Zoom interview with hiring manager 4. Supplied work samples 5. Zoom group interview with team members and CMO 5. Call from HR with offer

Interview Questions
  • How do you track and analyze content performance?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doncaster

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QSR International (Doncaster) in Feb 2019

Interview

The process was very smooth. Great communication from HR . It was quick and prompt responses. I was welcomed at first interview, very friendly people. The architect who interviewed me was very humble and created a great environment for the interview. Second interview was also a great experience. I enjoyed the interview process and my overall experience was QSR is a great place to work. The thing I liked about the interview was the architect concentrated on learning my experiences and skills by asking me to draw and show him my understanding rather than asking theoretical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Architectural questions such as design the best system algorithm you proud of?

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QSR International (Melbourne) in Oct 2016

Interview

Initially met with the HR Manager and the CMO for the first round interview. This was followed up with a final round interview over Skype with the CEO. Overall the interview process was straight forward and they made an offer their offer very quickly.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about QSR?
  • What are you looking for in an organisation/management/culture?
  • Take me through one of your key opportunities?

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QSR International (Melbourne) in Feb 2016

Interview

2 interviews that didn't take too long. Was two people and then two more later. Upper management on the panel. Was fairly easy and was suprised at how easy it was.

Interview Questions
  • How long you work in other companies skills and coding difficult moments and how I fix them
RSS Feed</>Embed