RankUno Interactive Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at RankUno Interactive Technologies

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at RankUno Interactive Technologies

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RankUno Interactive Technologies (Pune (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Delay in interview process.
     Questions asked was quite technical and also touch. Hopefully, I cleared the interview process but I rejected due to salary they offered. I recommend rankuno if someone is seriously looking for the career growth.

Interview Questions

• What is rankbrain algorithm and how it works?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RankUno Interactive Technologies (Pune (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview is very simple for Interns. They check your practical knowledge by asking questions on e-commerce, MS-Office, etc. As the company focuses on Digital Marketing, the interview revolves around the knowledge of Digital Marketing.

Interview Questions

• Do you refer any blogs for Digital Marketing?   1 Answer

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RankUno Interactive Technologies (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very bad. They took my 6 rounds including HR round. This process took more than 15 days. They kept me sitting in the meeting room for long hours (3.5-4 hrs), on 2 different days. As I am being called for next and next rounds, my hope were increasing to get hired. Almost everything was going well, but again they called me for a final round, which was to be taken from another team's manager (previously they need me to join another team). Every thing gone well in the interview. After this much count of interviews, they just send me back, stating that they will inform me about the feedback. Next day, I just got a mail, that "we are sorry, we can't hire you." That's it. The point where I was feeling positive that after so many of interviews, I should be selected, but it's not happened.

The interview process was:
    1. Telephonic Interview
    2. Written Test
    3. HR Round
    4. Face to face interview - 3 (taken by 3 Managers from 3 different teams on different days)

I felt, it was just a time pass for them........

Interview Questions

• Everything about SEO, Analysis, Analytics Data, Documentation, Recommendation, Business structure, website structure etc.   1 Answer

PPC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RankUno Interactive Technologies (Nagpur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

First round was Screening Process in which i was interviewed by the Manager. Easy questions asked at a very low level. Second round is a online test in which i was required to complete a set of task in the specified time. It was a very tedious task and time taking to.

Interview Questions

• What is Quality Score? What is CTR? How you optimize your accounts?   Answer Question

Search Engine Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RankUno Interactive Technologies (Pune (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Was very good experience. Everything was very positive.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.