RehabCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

RehabCare Interview Questions

Interviews at RehabCare

2.0

Program Directors Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Long and people don’t get back to you in a timely manner. A lot of processes, kept having to email the recruiter for items she said she would get to me and never did.

DOR Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RehabCare.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and then second phone interview with rehab director. In person was last step. They asked questions related to their core values and ethical issues.

Clinical Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RehabCare (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

(During Covid-19 Pandemic 2020). Phone call from HR to inquire about my interest in the role, followed by nearly hour-long phone interview with Market Director. Phone call and interview were very relaxed, yet highly informative about the role, company, and culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why are you interested in this role?   Answer Question

COTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Very casual interview - more of a discussion of my experience and qualifications. 3-person panel but very informal. Followed by a tour of the facility. They explained the culture of the facility and the expectations and answered questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• What's the first thing you do when you go see a new patient?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RehabCare.

Interview

Super simple. Applied online, proceeded with phone interview, then in person interview at facility. Toured the facility and just got a overall feel for how things were done there.

Interview Questions

• No questions about "Give me a time when.." Just asked what questions I had about the company.   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RehabCare (Columbus, OH (US)).

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter to come in for an interview and was offered a job a few days after my interview. Very relaxed interview, was only really asked about my availability for working weekends and my long term career goals.

Interview Questions

Interview

Put an application in online and received a call from a recruiter. Once the recruiter reaches out they will schedule an interview with the local opportunity. After the interview I received my official offer from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Biggest questions were focused on how I maintain a client-centered approach.   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare (Saint Cloud, MN (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview was over phone. Fairly standard questions that you would see in other interviews. The director was very pleasant with all interactions. I was happy that there were no panel interviews. I was also allowed to ask questions I had about the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to go above and beyond with patient care?   1 Answer

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare (Nashua, NH (US)).

Interview

After submitting application received a call from HR with basic phone interview questions and whether experience matched position offered, then set up in person interview with director of rehab, had a sit down interview with a tour of facility, then HR called after interview with job offer and salary Offer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that will carryover with a career here?   Answer Question

PTA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RehabCare (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview is done professionally anf smoothly. If you are a PTA who is seeking for a work visa look elsewhere as the company does not provide sponsorship so look at other companies.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.