Robert Bosch Tool Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Robert Bosch Tool Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (Mooresville, NC (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview - Two rounds of group interviews - Most of the questions they asked were from Java development and a couple of questions were from data analysis. They kept revolving their queries in and around the resume I had submitted.

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.

Interview

Simple behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected, they didn't ask anything besides the most basic interviewing question   Answer Question

Not interested in full time, there is not much room for career advancement and a very small focus on marketing

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (York, PA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

1 phone interview, asked about salary right away. Then met with 3 different managers, one of them being the GM. The in person was very odd, they handled it like it was my first day, tour and where your desk is. All before making an offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have think skin? How do you deal with verbal abuse? From customers.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

2-3 Telephonic interviews. 1 was a con-cal with a german manager and my manager itself.

Interview Questions

• Web Services and SOA architecture. I ddnt know anything about them at that time,   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.

Interview

Two phone calls, one from HR and another from a Sr. Engineer. Not too technical, just asking about general experience and interests. It took them a while to get back to me after I applied, but after the first interview things moved very quickly.

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnton, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (Lincolnton, NC (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

It was thru a temp service. They asked me if I could do the job and I said yes. I filled out application. Watched work related videos. Did drug test and started work 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Can u lift at least 50 pounds.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation (Peoria, IL (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

Applied online and got a call after about 1 week for a phone interview. After a few days I was called in for a face to face interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you worked on that didn't go as planned? How did you move forward with these obstacles?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiating was simple and easy. The offer was pretty generous.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation in September 2011.

Interview

Long, unresponsive process. My H1B visa transfer took forever. HR was very unclear about the process. Compensation was extremely uncompetitive. I had to move for personal family reasons. Work load is more than the compensation.

Interview Questions

• Not really. I was able to answer all the questions quite easily   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very inflexible

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.

Interview

Good pre interview / poor unprepared live interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation / fit the mold or no go

Packaging Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.

Interview

After I applied, I received an email within a few days and set up a phone interview. The interview itself was a typical Behavioral Interview from HR. Questions related to explaining previous work related experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you accomplished something as part of a team, and what was your role in that team   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.