SA Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

3.3

Sort:

Senior Project Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SA Health (Adelaide) in September 2015.

Interview

Rigorous, requiring panel interview and presentation to prove you as a subject matter expert. The interview was well organized, structured and the presentation ensured that well qualified and deserving candidates are selected. This interview process upheld the standards that ensure SA Health hires high quality and highly qualified staff (as a choice employer in SA).

Office Administrator Interview

Interview

Panel interview consisting of 3 people each asking About 4 to 5 questions. All contact went through email including hearing the outcome of the interview. No opportunity to get feedback on the interview.

IT Helpdesk Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SA Health (Adelaide) in April 2017.

Interview

They asked me for 3 interview questions on the phone and after that i didn't hear anything about my application , I am still waiting for his reply. They told me they are going to reply by mail and I am still waiting . and they are always going to call via private number so remember guys is any application on your phone is going to block any private number just uninstall this application first because same thing happens with me , phonic interview time duration was 15 min and they tried to called twise and my application blocked twice for this private number and i quickly uninstalled this app and they tried 3rd time and after that I received this call so guys just keep in your mind.

Vocational Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SA Health (Adelaide) in December 2017.

Interview

After applying via an online application, an interview schedule was emailed and another confirmation was also made via phone call. The interview was straightforward and not stressful, the interviewer was friendly but professional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.