Servier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Servier Interview Questions

Interviews at Servier

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Servier.

Interview

2 step process; very classic French interview
    The first step with the HR on the phone; asked basic information regarding the school and CV
    Second with the manager
    Everything depends on the manager, my manager was super cool; so went smoothly

Product Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dammam (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Servier (Dammam (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

You first have interview with the hiring manager which is an easy interview then if you pass the interview you will have another one with the national sales manager after that you will have another interview with general manager and if you pass all that you will get a job offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• General questions about your work experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Servier.

Interview

1 HR phone call, one HR in-person interview, 2 interviews with Regional Manager, a meeting with future territory partner, and 1 interview with the Business Unit Director. All took place within 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Given some basic product information and 5 minutes to prepare a mock sales call and present it to the interviewers (was informed this would be asked of me before the interview).   Answer Question
    • Would you rather be the best performer on an average team, or an average performer on the best team?   Answer Question
    • Was asked to prepare a presentation beforehand about the therapeutic area.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Servier (Paris (France)) in July 2018.

Interview

Had a few interviews over the phone before progressing to face-to-face interviews. Met with six panelists who asked various questions. Very little information about the company itself and future plans.

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arklow (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servier (Arklow (Ireland)).

Interview

I had first a Skype interview with the HR manager and the Training lead and then a second interview 1 month later, a face to face, with the training lead.

Interview Questions

• Different ways of developing and keeping employees engaged through training ?
      3 strengths/weaknesses
      How do feel about innovation / new ways of learning
      how confident are you to deliver classroom training   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Servier.

Interview

The position is connected with MS SharePoint. At first HR found my resume at HH.ru and contacted me by phone, then we set up Skype interview with the IT (Business applications team). They were very friendly and asked questions about career, previous experience and some use cases .

Interview Questions

• They asked about MS Sharepoint: how to create custom list, library, share permissions, version control, check out\check in, surveys, sharepoint designer, workflows. Most of questions are problem specific (example user cannot see documents in folder shared by his boss, why?)   1 Answer

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Servier (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very long interview process, 2+ interviews that were quite long and spaced out. The whole process (from the time I applied until I was hired) was about 3 months. However, the questions were fair and they really want to make sure you have a passion for the position and the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servier.

Interview

The job interview that I had with RH and two R&D responsables was fast. People were nice except the RH madame, she was a bit arrogant, maybe she is supposed to be like that.

Pharmaceutical Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servier (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Phone interview, then interview with HR and sales manager followed by more interviews which I did not qualify for. The interview was fair, I think I just didn't have enough sales experience to move forward.

Medical Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Servier.

Interview

Incredible long process over 5 months and 10 interviews ( per phone, F2F and even travelling to HQ) with BU Manager, HR and Senior Management from HQ. In between Reference Check of 6 Professional and private References. Had to present a case study on 2 occasions. And No, this was not for a CIA or FBI position, but one in a small affiliate.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.