Sherwin-Williams Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 23 Nov 2017

2.4

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the Pittsburgh area management trainee program. I received an email within a couple days asking to set up a date and time for the phone interview. Phone interview was approximately a week after the email.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand what the Pittsburgh area means?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Little Rock, AR (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online thru Glassdoor.
    Recieved follow up email with job description and some info about company.
    Had to submit Skype interview time. Was rescheduled after that. Funny part is they make you pick plan B time for interview.
    Recieved a call from interviewer 30 minutes late of scheduling time.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The recruiter has called me and asked a few questions regarding to my experiences and expectations then told me I would be receiving a call/ email from the management for the second round of interview; however, I never got that call/ email.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the customer service and what do you like about it?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Newark, DE (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was emailed to set up a time for a phone interview a few weeks after I applied. At the arranged time, I received a call and we spoke for a little under an hour. During the interview, I noted that I was interested in being considered for the position in another area. The recruiter said she'd forward my resume and her notes (she wanted to continue and do the full interview) to that area's recruiter. I was left with an overall positive impression, but then I never heard from the company again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond (it doesn't have to be work related).   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Fresno, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Received an email to set up a phone interview. Will email back and then have the interview to move forward in the process. The recruiter seems very nice and optimistic .

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

There are 3 stages. Phone interview, store visit, and face to face interview. The interview process is long considering the people who are interviewing you work in the field still and are very busy. Just be patient and be yourself and every thing should go smoothly.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Lubbock, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied Online, got email from recruiter to set up a phone interview, then a second one was schedule. after those a Store visit was scheduled to interview with Store Manager then after 2 weeks got answer.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Standard phone interview, I was asked to tell the interviewer about myself and then they asked that I go over my resume from my oldest job to my most recent job. They described the position in more detail and asked how I felt about it and about moving from my current city.

Interview Questions

• I did not think they would have me go over my resume from oldest to most recent job in such detail, I was asked to go over every line.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Chico, CA (US)).

Interview

Met recruiters at campus career fair. It was pretty easy to get an interview, she just had me sign up on a sheet. She was very nice, but seemed to be grabbing any student that was interested no matter how they were.

Interview Questions

• What has been the worst negative feedback you have received from a current employer?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in September 2014.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview. It was about 30 minutes. I'm an HR management major but wanted to try out management. During the interview, he kept saying everything was perfect and liked my qualifications. He asked me basic questions and how I work in a stressful situation. I would have definitely liked to read up on the company beforehand but it was pretty short notice - I got a call the day before and I am in many clubs on campus.

Interview Questions

• "If you had to choose between this Management Trainee position or a HR position, which would you choose?"   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.