Sokrati Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Sokrati

3.1

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sokrati (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

First round is online aptitude test. There are 33 questions and 30 minutes. The level of questions is easier. After this, if you clear the test then there is 2nd round of telephonic interview. In this they asked general questions about myself and some knowledge check on digital marketing. After this round there is technical interview and at last HR round.

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sokrati (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The First company I saw where recruiter has no basic knowledge of how to take telephonic interview.
    For experienced professional they took aptitude test over a phone call.
    Such irresponsible behavior made me decline their offer.

Interview Questions

• how many taxi bookings happen in mumbai in a day.   1 Answer

Business Analyst - Digital Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

If you want to go through Sokrati's interview process, you must have lot of patience. They miss scheduled rounds.
    Also the guesstimate round is very irritating. My journey with Sokrati ended in Guesstimate round.
    I went through
    1. Aptitude test : 50 Questions - 30 Minutes.
    2. General Telephonic Enquiry .
    3. Psychometric Round :100 Questions -20 Minutes.
    4. Maths + Guesstimate Round .
    5. Don't know.......

Interview Questions

• How many Vadapavs get sold in a day in pune??   1 Answer
    • How many Swiggy orders get placed in a day in pune?   1 Answer
    • How many Uber bookings done in a day in Mumbai?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati (Ludhiana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Registration followed by Online test, psychometric test then telephonic and then PI. Aptitude was quite easy and so for the psychometric, telephonic was just a formality. PI was very easy but still I wasn't selected,

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

consists of aptitude and psychometric test. it is very easy and anyone who is having a good business mind and having leadership qualities can easily qualify for their test. but the shortlisting process is difficult.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sokrati (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a Telephonic Round for 25 Minutes , i don't know how it went as i am still waiting for Results,
    Still i feel it might help someone who is in need so i am sharing my Interview Questions Over here.

They asked me these Following Questions
    1) Tell me about Yourself
    2) What are the Projects you have worked in Your Field share the Details.
    3) Tell me your Strength and Weakness
    4) Do you ever had conflict with your co workers if yes, then how did you handle it?
    5) If a Customer needs you to work in 5 hours but the job can be done in 8 hours how will you Tackle it?
    6) Are You Comfortable with directly speaking To Clients on Phone? How will you handle

After this she asked me for Do you have any Questions
    I asked few questions like

1)What type of work does an entry Level Fresher do at Sokrati
    2) Do you offer any Trainings at Sokrati
    3) How many hours in a Typical Work Day for a Fresher at Sokrati.

Interview Questions

• If a Customer needs you to work in 5 hours but the job can be done in 8 hours how will you Tackle it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

Four telephonic rounds and one case study held in a span of three weeks.

Round one (~40 mins.) - General questions. Introduction, current job responsibilities, why looking for a change, team work etc. Guesstimate / puzzle / reasoning question - how many golf balls can fit in a van?
    Round two (~45 mins.) - Technical / related to job profile. Communication skills, requirements for product development, resource management, team handling etc.
    Round three (~40 mins.) - Panel interview. General managerial questions. Strengths, weaknesses, qualities of a manager, a difficult situation at work and how you handled it, stress management etc.
    Round four (~10 mins.) - How to handle an unhappy / angry client. Whom to inform (in order of priority) in case of missing deadlines in a project.
    Round five (case study / email etiquette) - You have not been able to meet sales target you committed.The client has sent angry email. Reply back to him.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Had a couple of rounds of technical interviews, first was an online test, next I was asked to come in to their Pune office for a face - to - face interview. They asked me basic math problems (12th level)
    However, I did not receive any communication from HR after that day. I tried to reach out and all my emails and phone calls were ignored. I was never given my interview result. The HR displayed extremely unprofessional behaviour.

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (New Delhi (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Received a call from HR tejasvi for seo analyst and schedule a telephonic interview. The telephonic interview was 45 mins long and asked me about my previous company and about their own company also I was shooted with many technical seo questions related to on page and link building. Some more logical and mathematics questions were asked for eg. How to find the percentage and guesstimate questions was asked at the end. The interview was quite good the interviewer was little rude he was working their fron past 10 month's but I didn't got selected and received a reject mail on the same day by HR. I don't understand what their expectations were as i answerd almost all the questions correctly.

Business Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Cv shortlisted. Had an aptitude and personality test. After that two telephonic interviews and one HR interview. Moderate difficulty. Overall good experience. The process took about two weeks of time.

Interview Questions

• Q: How many tennis balls can fit inside a bus
      Q: In an average city, what is the road length?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.