Stockland Interview Questions

Updated 9 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stockland

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stockland (Sydney) in Feb 2021

Interview

First i got a phone interview first from HR Manager. then Interview with team manager and marketing lead in person. Topic around the role, responsibility , the reason why i applied the job Waiting for the feedback

Interview Questions
  • Describe the current role, and the reason why applied the job
    1 Answer

Stockland

Application

I interviewed at Stockland

Interview

easy, very friendly and not too much hard questions. Seems like they have low bench mark for junior jobs. Apart from that, good for a first job. Not that harsh and recretors pretty kind one tech one boss

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stockland

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stockland in Mar 2020

Interview

Interviewers were friendly and seemed like good people to work with however I never received feedback after the interview that I wasn't successful. Poor form and very disappointing after the energy spent on the application and interview preparation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stockland (Sydney) in Jan 2020

Interview

Three rounds to interview process. First round face to face interview with two managers followed by psychometric testing. Third round would have been an interview with higher level management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Stockland (Sydney)

Interview

First stage (project team) was friendly and down to earth discussions - questions were behavioural and situational Intermediate stage - Psychometric tests Second stage (senior management) intentionally ambiguous and loaded confrontational style questions Signs of organisational issues in leadership due to distinct contradictions from public media reports on cultural values compared to particular department work culture demonstrated via abrasive senior management interview style.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I interviewed at Stockland (Sydney)

Interview

After I applied online they sent me an on demand video interview through a computer. I had to record an introduction about myself and then had 6 professional questions that you can't re-record them or cut parts of them.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Can you give a brief description of Exploratory Data Analysis and feature engineering? 2. We are trying to predict customer cancellations. Is this problem a classification problem or regression problem? 3. What is regularisation? How is it done? 4. In a regression output – each of the coefficients have estimates and p-values – can you briefly explain what those mean and how you might use that information? 5. What are precision and recall? Explain with example

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stockland (Sydney) in Apr 2019

Interview

Saw job ad on aggregator site, linked through to application process on company website, received a link to an on-demand video interview the next day (basic questions about data science, see question for 15 seconds, then record a video response). Contacted me the next week to schedule an in person interview with hiring manager and two other team members (more standard interview with behavioural questions/aspirational questions/info about the role and team). Was then linked to a 2-3 hour psychometric test online (both IQ style reasoning questions and a personality questionnaire), heard back a week later to schedule a final interview with two other stakeholders (mostly a formality). Received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stockland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stockland

Interview

I applied through their website and invited to do an on demand video interview. They will give a link to the video interview platform, and response to each questions can only be recorded once. The interview recording has to be completed within 24 hours from receiving the email.

Interview Questions
  • Theoretical questions on programming syntaxes. e.g., what is an array

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stockland (Sydney) in Feb 2019

Interview

Pretty easy, I'd say there was a connection between myself and the interviewer as I was referred by a close friend. This made the screen pretty easy for me.

Interview Questions
  • State a time when you had to meet a KPI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stockland (Sydney) in Oct 2018

Interview

After submitting my resume, the next stage was to do a numerical, logical and verbal reasoning assessment. Next was video interview then a behavioural assessment. Last stage was the in-person interview. Probably a week between each stage.

Interview Questions
  • The usual behavioural questions about teamwork, what motivates you etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews