Studiosity Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Studiosity Interview Questions

Sort:

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Studiosity (Perth, Western Australia).

Interview

After submitting application online, I had a phone interview, then meeting with employee I was going to replace, then meeting with CEO. References were interviewed. Overall, it took about 6-8 weeks from online application to job offer.

Director of Client Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Studiosity.

Interview

Phone interview - general standard questions that were fine such as - what was your role previously etc etc. Felt interview went fine but then no response back at all and later see that job is re-advertised as a different position - head of account management. If that is what the role was then advertise it as such and don't waste both your and my time. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Studiosity Response

25 May 2016 – Chief Operating Officer

Hello. We're sorry to hear that you had this experience as we genuinely attempt to circle back to every applicant, particularly those who reach the interview stage. We're going to work harder to try... More

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Studiosity.

Interview

It's an online questionnaire and quiz of sorts. Tests ability to catch grammar, structure, referencing and writing errors. About a day or two after that I received an email that a position was being offered to me pending proof of qualifications.

Writing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Studiosity (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

I discovered the place through my friend; she found them through her university. I applied through email with my resume and motivation letter. It took them a couple days to respond to my email, attached was a document with a list of typical math, english etc. questions. I answered those questions and returned the document. It took another few days to hear back from them after that. Once accepted, there were more tests to do. These focused on policy and tutoring styles.

Interview Questions

• I focused on the English section. This section asked us typical grammar questions such as, "When is it appropriate to use a comma?" and "How would you define a predicate". There were also 'thought questions' on popular poems and books (ex. Lord of the Flies).   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.