Super Retail Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Super Retail Group

2.6

Casual Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Super Retail Group (Brisbane) in October 2017.

Interview

Even though it took 3 months for a reply I thought it wouldn't hurt going to the interview to see what it was like. At the end we were told they were only planning on hiring a few of out of the 15 who attended

The entire interview ran for 90minutes including housekeeping, introductions and activities.

1) Partner up and get to know each other, then later present your partner to the rest of the group
    2) Write a description of a holiday you have been on/ want to go on (15 minutes)
    3)You are given a list of 15 items and a scenario of having crash landed on the moon. Rate each item based on importance then discuss within your team of 4-5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Super Retail Group (Brisbane) in February 2017.

Interview

Saw advert on Linkedin & got in touch with the internal recruiter in mid Jan to express my interests & sent in my details. In mid February the internal recruiter got back to me and I managed to secure an interview at end Feb. The role was a 2 year fixed contract for a project manager working with the business and IT. I was provided a background on the program and then probed for my skills, experience and behaviour. Interview went well but I was told they had other candidates to see. In late March the internal recruiter came back indicating that I was the preferred candidate - I got very excited. When I asked if an offer was going to be made, further discussions had to be held internally. I then got a call from the internal recruiter indicating that although the program was going ahead, the go ahead had not been provided by senior management to fill the role. Disappointing that the role had not firstly been agreed by senior management before proceeding with interviews.

Interview Questions

• What Merchandising experience do you have?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Super Retail Group (Lidcombe) in January 2017.

Interview

I had applied online on a Tuesday, received a call on Thursday about my background and availability and invited to a one on one interview Monday. Interview was pretty easy they just go through your resume explain the job role and I was offered employment at the end of the interview and started the next morning.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question

National Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawnton

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Super Retail Group (Lawnton) in April 2015.

Interview

Long winded interview process started with online application, then phone screen, then 3 hour psychometric test (online), then a 1.5 hour face2face interview (which within 10 minutes could tell the manager wasn't interested), about 1 week after the interview received a generic non personalised email stating nothing more than unsuccessful. 3 weeks later saw the role "re-advertised" so wrote to the careers email asking for feedback on my recruitment process and 3 weeks on have still not received any feedback (the role is still being advertised). Based on this terrible example of a recruitment experience, I wouldn't recommend this company as an employer.

Interview Questions

• One of our values is Integrity. Can you tell us about a time that you have acted with integrity?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process was easy to use and very professional, I would be happy to recommend this process to anyone looking forward to work for this company. I suggest you call back with in a week if you have not get any feedback about your interview.

Assistant Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Super Retail Group (Brisbane) in July 2013.

Interview

I had 3 separate interviews with different management, a psychological test and the checking of references is quite involved. Some were 1 on 1 and others had a group of people. They want to ensure that you're the right fit for the team firstly and your skills and experience second. If you can grow within the position and the company is also a consideration of theirs.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.