Symbio Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Symbio Laboratories

Interviews for Top Jobs at Symbio Laboratories

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Symbio Laboratories (Brisbane) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied for the job online with a Resume and no cover letter. I went in for an in person interview. It was a standard interview conducted by 2 people. The questions were pre prepared and seemed very standardised. Sometimes made me repeat myself by asking similar questions.

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symbio Laboratories (Sydney).

Interview

Phone interview followed by a panel interview which lasted for more than 1 hour. There were some technical questions plus some behavior questions. I did pretty well. The next day they ran the reference check. I am pretty sure my referees said nothing bad about me but after that, there was no update. I emailed them and got no response. I called them and was told I need to wait another 2 weeks. I know they are not gonna get me on board. I am very disappointed about their recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• what type of instrument were you using?   1 Answer

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Symbio Laboratories (Brisbane) in April 2016.

Interview

first round is a written test. 5 questiosn 30 minutes no Google. All about .NET and SQL. Second round is face-to-face. they after 3-4 days i received a verbal offer. Check references then received CoE.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager do you best work with   1 Answer
    • Under what circumstances do you think you can break the rule? incuding company policies   1 Answer
    • Are you a smoker?   1 Answer
    • List 3 strengths that you have for doing this job   1 Answer
    • On the flip side what do you think you need to improve   1 Answer
    • Do you have any conflicts with other people in your previous work place? how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.