Systel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Systel Interview Questions

Updated 27 Aug 2017

1.8

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Systel in October 2013.

Interview

I didn't interview with Systel. My ex boss wanted me to come work for him and the company he currently works for required me to go through Systel to come work for their company as a contractor.

Negotiation

I had to take a $1 less an hour to get benefits

Training Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Systel in May 2013.

Interview

They gave me a phone interview and did not ask me any technical question and just offered me the opportunity. After I asked them, they set up another phone interview to ask me some technical question about programming. I am still waiting for that interview. I have been searching online and cannot find many useful information about the company. Be careful with them, it might be a scam.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your last internship? what is your university project about. They will simply ask you some questions based on your resume.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Systel (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Lengthy days, no reverts, no emails. CEO asks nonsense questions and argues over the interview. You are made to be thought like a fool and he is the only wise person understanding staffing.

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Systel (Cairo (Egypt)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was good benefit
    i learnt new information during the interview it funny and full of jokes
    i arrived at the time and engineer was waiting me and we started the interview and after we finished he asked coffee for me

Resourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Systel (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Nothing much same as regular interview process in any other IT company.
    Their will be written test on skills and in person interview ground with Sr.HR Manager and sky-pee interview with CEO..

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Systel (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

There was exam on American English video played the questions asked were related to the video, some American Geography stuff. Since its a US Staffing company
    And then a personal interview with HR and CEO

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.