TE Connectivity Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

TE Connectivity Interview Questions

Interviews at TE Connectivity

2.8

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

I had a phone screen, then 2 subsequent interviews. The first one was a panel interview, and the second one was a 1:1 with the hiring manager followed by a tour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something didn't go as planned.   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process was targeted selection, three interviews and offer extended

Interview Questions

Negotiation

sign on bonus of 10%

Contracts Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Great bunch of people. Asked questions about my goals, aspirations, and what I would like out of the job. Very understanding of my viewpoints on a lot of various issues. Asked questions about how I would tackle certain problems, and what I was or was not comfortable with doing (phone calls, arguing, "being right")

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

I have never got such an easy interview in my life. People seemed nice and you would not have to try hard to make it to the second round interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Over the phone

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

1. Interview was on my previous Experience and how would i solve design problems and some basic core java questions.
    2. Interviewed by 3 guys. it was a one and half hour interview on phone.

Interview Questions

• 1. you get a million hits to a website every day. how would load balance it?
       2. Do you how MES works?   Answer Question

Software Systems Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Lynchburg, VA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

telephonic for screening and then onsite interview.Meeting several managers and technical leads. day to day work related issues. problem solving approach.testing debugging , tools, clear casequestions on work history. different standards, software development process,testing

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Tampa, FL (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process was fast, but rather comprehensive. I met with the hiring manager, HR team and extended sales team within a week. Interview with second tier management was the following week.

Interview Questions

• What creative methods have you used to grow the footprint inside of a customer's internal network?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the (competitive) salary offered.

Strategic Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in December 2017.

Interview

Received random, short notifications for requests for phone interviews. Never received any updates or even rejections by email after completing the sequence of interviews. Totally ghosted by HR. After 20 years experience working for this company, seriously began to suspect ageism had come into play.

Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

Very thorough interview process meeting several individuals for approximately half a day. Numerous follow up interviews lasting approximately the same length of time with the hiring manager. Many hypothetical business scenarios discussed and "roll played".

Ops Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Seemles and great question amd answer including being given a lot of time to go over previous accomplshments to help add to self describing career goals and how they were met.

Interview Questions

• What are your accomplishemnts?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.