TMF Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

TMF Group Interview Questions

Interviews at TMF Group

2.7

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMF Group.

Interview

I applied online and received an email about a week later asking for an interview. I was interviewed by two people. They asked what experience I have in accounting, I told them that I did not have any. Once they heard this they started to hurry up the interview. I was confused as to why they asked me for an interview in the first place when it clearly says in my resume that I have no accounting experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your strengths and weaknesses. What do you like about accounting? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TMF Group.

Interview

I was mostly asked questions on my resume,my undergrad project work and then asked about my weakness and strengths,what i want to learn in the company and how do i see myself in the next 5 years

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMF Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

typical behavioral and situational questions.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TMF Group in April 2014.

Interview

it started with a handful of phone interviews with management and then a colleague, followed by an in-office interview. the interviews were pretty basic - was more conversational and asking questions on my end. didn't seem to interested in my past experience, or perhaps saw enough from my resume.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TMF Group (Miami, FL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process is scheduled in several formats: both Skype, phone and face to face interviews. It consisted of several department heads that would be the internal stakeholders and HR partners from LATAM. The interviews were informal and more of informational to discuss culture and vision of the Americas business region. The process took close to two months due to scheduling. I interviewed with 7 individuals and was also given a psychometric test which they provide the full results by report and have a SME interpret your results. The overall experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• General focus was mainly on strategy and delivery of HR services.   Answer Question

Officer Interview

Interview

I got an email confirmation about an interview from a recruiter. It was supposed to be the first interview with the company and there were no hints about whether the interview is face to face, location details or who to ask for at reception. I naturally assumed it was a phone interview, unfortunately no one called me that day.
    Couple of days later I got a call from a recruiter asking why I didn't turn up for an interview. I explained a situation and apologised multiple times. Recruiter said there was an address in a confirmation email and that I do not have an attention to detail required for the role. I apologised again thinking there may have been a possibility I did not notice the address.
    After I got off the phone, I checked all emails from the recruiter and there was no interview location after all.
    Lack of respect and professionalism from HR left me shocked and confused, on the bright side, happy to have seen company's culture without having an actual interview or working there.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TMF Group.

Interview

I applied online. I had the interview with two line manager, followed by one standard HR interview. I finished the interviews on the same day. After two days, i received the offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at TMF Group (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in April 2015.

Interview

Had Skype internview. First they asked me about my backgrounds (mostly very general information like education). Then asked about why am I interested in this specific role and this company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in TMF   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TMF Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2015.

Interview

The entire process was in a very causal way, just to see if you really fit into the company culture and could get well along with others.

First is to complete an English test (multiple choice), then start with the group interview - by introducing yourself and share some of your personal experience.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself / Share one of the most unforgettable experience and how you managed to finish it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMF Group.

Interview

First, I applied online. Then I had an accounting test and an interview in the office. Then I had to take a Second interview with the division director who will be my internship supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Questions you can expect in an interview for an internship (i.e. Why TMF ? Why this industry? ...)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.