TMF Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

TMF Group Interview Questions

Interviews at TMF Group

2.7

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TMF Group.

Interview

I was mostly asked questions on my resume,my undergrad project work and then asked about my weakness and strengths,what i want to learn in the company and how do i see myself in the next 5 years

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TMF Group (Miami, FL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process is scheduled in several formats: both Skype, phone and face to face interviews. It consisted of several department heads that would be the internal stakeholders and HR partners from LATAM. The interviews were informal and more of informational to discuss culture and vision of the Americas business region. The process took close to two months due to scheduling. I interviewed with 7 individuals and was also given a psychometric test which they provide the full results by report and have a SME interpret your results. The overall experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• General focus was mainly on strategy and delivery of HR services.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TMF Group in April 2014.

Interview

it started with a handful of phone interviews with management and then a colleague, followed by an in-office interview. the interviews were pretty basic - was more conversational and asking questions on my end. didn't seem to interested in my past experience, or perhaps saw enough from my resume.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMF Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

typical behavioral and situational questions.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMF Group.

Interview

I applied online and received an email about a week later asking for an interview. I was interviewed by two people. They asked what experience I have in accounting, I told them that I did not have any. Once they heard this they started to hurry up the interview. I was confused as to why they asked me for an interview in the first place when it clearly says in my resume that I have no accounting experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your strengths and weaknesses. What do you like about accounting? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMF Group.

Interview

Applied through the system online, received an email invitation to a phone interview two days later, the phone interview took place three days after that. Very quick process without unnecessary delays.

Interview Questions

• What do I expect to learn or and what skills do I expect to acquire at the company?   1 Answer

Transformation Manager Interview

Interview

The recruiter sent an email with a subject line "Reject Letter" that is so rude and unprofessional. I am ok with not being selected for the position but a subject like like that is not acceptable

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TMF Group (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in March 2020.

Interview

Bad employer behaviour. They referred only French speaker, however in JD which French was just advance. They took 4 weeks to email back. Their HR team was completely non-professional and non-support.

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at TMF Group (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

- Interview with the HR
    - Interview with the team leader
    After the call with HR it took them more than half year to follow up, less has passed after the interview, so maybe they will still contact :)) the least organised process ever, but everyone seemed super nice.

Interview Questions

• - Why I wanted to join
      - How would I improve the processes
      - general description of their work   Answer Question

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TMF Group (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in January 2020.

Interview

Thew whole process was rather pleasant, easy-going. I never felt 'ghosted' , all my questions were always timely answered.

Applied online : 26 dec 2019
    First contact: 13th January (to schedule the first screening)
    Second contact: 14th January (Video screening process)
    Third contact: 23rd January (meeting with the hiring manager)
    Fourth contact: 11th February (notice that I will not be moving on to the next stage)

Interview Questions

• 1st screening: Questions regarding my most recent role, responsibilities, team structure
      3rd screening with the hiring manager: An accounting test to test my skills, followed by an oral conversation on my motivation to join tmf,what I would be contributing to the team etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.