Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Interviews at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Interview

3 Rounds of Interview . Telephonic Interview and then face to face interview . Face to face interviews comprised of the 5 rounds with each department head. After the interviews it was followed by a tour of the site and finally lunch and Q/A

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing that you are not confident about ? and how do you work on it ?   Answer Question
    • If a chromatography skid breaks down how will you work on it?   Answer Question
    • Do you know how to write Technical Reports?   Answer Question
    • Explain your experience in Validation Group   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I had an initial interview with Talent Acquisition. Standard first interview. Was told that they get back to me in a week regardless of the outcome. Two weeks later, I sent a follow up email that was not answered. I checked my profile to find out that I was no longer in consideration for the role. After all the positive things I had read about Takeda, I expected more from them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Takeda?   1 Answer

Interview

30 min Phone screen with HR, 30 min phone screen with hiring manager, 5 hour virtual interview, including a 20-25 min presentation + 10-15 min q/a period. Everyone was very friendly and the interview was enjoyable :)

Entire process took 6 weeks from initial email to offer. Offer received 12 days after interview within time frame suggested by hiring mgr.

Cell Therapies Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Was reached out by a recruiter via Linkedin for Takeda to take a look at different opportunities as had previous Cell Therapy experience. Went through phone screen with recruiter and hiring manager, as well as on-site interview.

Process was a mess in terms of scheduling and getting back. Issues with confirmation of booking interview (where, when, etc) until literally the day before, and the actual booking of what was needed.

Overall Takeda lowballed direct competitors, salary and comp is not worth switching over. Additionally, Takeda is in very early phase which means there is a lot of room to build a strong program, but the roles are defined where you will be doing a lot.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in May 2020.

Interview

Wow, the most pleasant interview experience I have had in a long while! The HR recruiter was extremely knowledgeable of the role, and always kept me in the loop. The process consisted of a phone interview with HR, another phone interview with the hiring manager, and lastly a 2 hour video interview with the team.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about the role/ working for Takeda?   1 Answer

Scientific Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Very Lengthy and difficult Interview process. However, this was justified as it was for a high paying, high responsibility role. All interviews were conducted via Video calls due to Covid.
    1. Initial Recruiter screen
    2. Hiring Manager Phone call (1 hour)
    3. Full team Interview (7 people)
    4. Hiring Manager (2nd interview- 1 hour)
    5. Executive Member interview (3 people)

Interview Questions

• Very technical questions related to my Scientific field   1 Answer

Site Engagement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, AL (US)

Interview

The application process was easy and received an email letting me know my application was received. This was the second job I applied for and did not receive any time of follow up email about no longer being considered for the position. I also tried reaching out to the hiring manager via LinkedIn with no response prior. Will probably not apply for any further jobs with the company since this is the type of application process they have.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

It was a 20 minute phone call focused around my past job experience and why I have an interest in internal communications, as well as why I wanted to work at Takeda specifically.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in February 2020.

Interview

Horrible interview process. I went on a series of interviews and did not hear back from HR until after a few months.

Asked me to go on another series of interviews. The SIXTH interview is scheduled to be via phone. I got ready, waited, and did not get the scheduled phone call. I followed up with HR and the person did not respond.

It was very unprofessional for a company to schedule an interview and leave the candidate hanging without canceling the appointment.

I spent time to research about the company and the position. I even took time off from my current work to accommodate the interview and it all got wasted because nobody bothered to cancel my appointment or even sent an email why it happened.

Candidates are expected to be prepared and on time for interviews but this company does not bother doing the same.

So glad I found this out. I would not want to work for a company that‘s unprofessional and does not have respect for candidates’ time.

Manager, Utilities Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Social Circle, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Social Circle, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied and immediately had a phone screen with the site recruiter followed by the hiring manager. Both phone screens were only 30 minutes with just a few basic questions. They then scheduled me for an on site interview the following week.

The on site interview consisted of a panel of 3 engineers who report to this role followed by the hiring manager and HR manager on a panel.

I received an email just a few days later saying they weren't pursuing me. I received no feedback or explanation from the recruiter or hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.