Technicolor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Technicolor Interview Questions

Interviews at Technicolor

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technicolor (Burbank, CA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

phone interview
    1:1 interview
    panel interview
    background check
    offer

Interview Questions

• none, management is not technical   1 Answer

Negotiation

offer
    countered
    accepted offer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I went through a 2 phone screens,one from an internal recruiter and another via an engineer did an onsite. Onsite was mostly technical questions.
    Lots of questions about my previous programming experience,
    Questions were the standard garden variety "brain teaser" programming questions involving string manipulation and some questions on OOP; Some logic puzzles as well.

Interview Questions

• I was given a 100% logic question, no programming involved   Answer Question

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Technicolor (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I had three 20 minute interviews with a manager, and two senior software engineers. HR met me at the door and walked me out, but was otherwise uninvolved in the interview process. The entire situation was relatively laid back. They brought in some donuts.

Interview Questions

• A few typical "Tell me about yourself" questions. A couple questions went into what relevant coursework I had in various programming languages, and what I knew about the company. There weren't many technical questions, most of the conversation was about my background and schooling.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Technicolor (Ontario, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was generic mated with a few technical questions. In total it lasted about 30 minutes. After a few hours, I was contacted by the recruiter to setup an in-person interview. The in-person interview was onsite and lasted about an hour and a half. I spoke with two senior accountants, an account manager, a director, and a human resources representative. The series of questions were all generic covering everything from my experience and educational background to technical questions. I was informed there would be a lot of overtime.

Interview Questions

After a few days, I received a salary offer well below the national average reported by glassdoor.com. The salary offered was a few hundred over the new overtime threshold of $47,476.00 for salaried employees. This was to preclude me from receiving compensation for any overtime worked. I declined the offer.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Technicolor (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview. Discussed details of job, as well as salary information. Nothing really specific or useful to share. Maybe be familiar with general post production workflow and HD/SD specs.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Technicolor (Burbank, CA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Was hired as a temp so I didn't really interview

Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied for a position online and received an email from an HR employee stating that my resume` was impressive and wanted to know what was my minimum salary requirements. After several email exchange, their HR set a phone interview and confirmed the time and date. The day of the interview, Technicolor's HR never called at all. I emailed and called a couple of days later to follow up, never received a call again. This is NOT the kind of company you want to be dealing with. UNPROFESSIONAL!

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technicolor (Memphis, TN (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

Panel interview. Drug screen. Background check.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you had to work independently without explicit training or guidance. How did you handle that situation? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. An offer was made.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technicolor (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

Met with interviewer during co-op recruiting. Offer did not come. Waited for 2 months and another offer came from the same company, different department. Had phone interview, then they invited me for on-site interview. Travel not reimbursed.

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technicolor (Ontario, CA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

In person interview with AP Supervisor. Interview was less than an hour. Gathered information about the company prior to interviewing for the position. I was prepared with having 5+ questions to ask about the position.

Interview Questions

• What accounting systems have you used?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.