The Coaching Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Coaching Institute

Sort:

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Coaching Institute (Melbourne).

Interview

Initial interview was very short. I went in for a trial day which was fine up until one of the people in business development got a sale and then the entire company was made to dance the Nutbush. It was incredibly weird but not in a good way.

Interview Questions

I would not have been a culture fit.

Administration Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Coaching Institute (Melbourne) in November 2010.

Interview

Since my employment they have changed their hiring process. Now they often will do group interviews at which point the prospects are intorduced to a few of the management team and are asked questions or particpate in activies aimed to discover their personality and whether they fit the company culture. The successful applicants will then gain a second interview at which point they will meat with their direct report and any other upper managment deemed important. At this interview they are looking for skills and ability to succeed in the demands of the job.

Interview Questions

• At my interview it was the vagueness of the questions which I am sure were aimed to discover my personality. I had a hard time understanding what she wanted from me in a responce. I was unsure of the question she was asking me. In the new process it is probably the activities they engage you in that most people are not expecting.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anyhting at the time of hiring.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.