The Warehouse Interview Questions

Updated 24 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Warehouse

The Warehouse

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Warehouse

Interview

Quite a lengthy interview but casual nonetheless. Interviewer was very personable and helped relax any nerves. The questions asked were pretty standard - they didn't ask anything shocking. They rang me back about five days late with a job offer - so I didn't have to wait long. They did ask for references at the interview, but one of my references told me that they didn't call.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest weakness?
    Answer Question
  • Have you ever been in a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer? How did you handle it?
  • Tell me about a time you worked in a team to achieve a particular goal.

The Warehouse

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Warehouse in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online, then received a call asking for a brief phone interview, then went in to have an interview with two staff members and got asked a variety of questions relating to the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Warehouse

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Warehouse

Interview

Hiring manager was not there day of inteview. Instead another manager who wasnt used to interviews. The group of us had to write all our answers down. Had to give a breif speech at the end about why we would want the job to everyone there even then other applicants.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Warehouse (Auckland, Auckland) in Oct 2020

Interview

It was very easy process. The HR was so supportive.I applied online and got a call from the store after 3 days. I went for the interview and it was very easy but I couldn't take the job as it was very far from our house probably 50 Kms.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in The Warehouse?

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Warehouse (Wellington, Wellington) in Oct 2020

Interview

I first part of the interview was a practical section. I was buddied up with one of the workers. I had to take items off the shelve and put them in the trolly. Tick them off on the clipboard. Have a a rough idea of the store layout would be helpful for this part, but they're not expecting you to get it right away. I then had a short interview with some pretty standard interview questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • Share an example of a difficult person you dealth with.
  • Share and example of a goal you set and how you achieved it
  • Share an example of when you dealth with a lot of pressure or stress

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Warehouse (Auckland, Auckland) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was very fast and easy they got in contact with me very fast so it was a good inferring process. A good company to be interview gy good

The Warehouse

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Warehouse

Interview

General questions have been asked. I applied online, they called me to come to an interview. After the interview, they called me for training and then they gave me the offer to join as a team member.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Warehouse (Wellington, Wellington) in Oct 2018

Interview

I applied online and about a week or two later I received a phone call saying they wanted to interview me. I showed up at the allocated time and found out it was a group interview with 5 others, mostly high school and university students. There were 2 interviewers who took turns asking questions. We were each given a piece of paper to write our answers on after sharing with the group. We went around the table introducing ourselves, and then we were asked mostly behavioural questions. At the end we were able to ask the interviewers questions about the job and we wrote down our availability on the piece of paper. We then presented our passports/birth certificates/photo ID and they photo copied them to keep in their records as proof of being able to work in NZ. I was then called up a week later and they offered me a job. I think they remembered me because I made an effort to try stick out from the group. I made sure to make eye contact with the interviewers, speak confidently and tried to use relevant work experience as examples, then at the end I asked questions about the job.

Interview Questions
  • What is good customer service to you?
  • When have you had to deal with difficult people and how did you manage the situation?
  • Tell us about a time where you had a big work load to complete, how did you manage your time?

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Warehouse (Auckland, Auckland) in Oct 2018

Interview

I applied online n then received a call from hiring manager and she asked if i am still interested and if i can come for an interview. It was very friendly interview and he explained regarding the role and i was able to get the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Warehouse (Wellington, Wellington) in Nov 2014

Interview

Did the interview with standard company questions with a friendly manager. The manager was a duty manager who was very understanding, empathetic, and encouraging. Got the job after doing a stock take through contact with high school teacher.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews