Unico Computer Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unico Computer Systems

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unico Computer Systems (Melbourne) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was broken into 3 separate stages.
    1. The initial phone interview/screen.
    2. The onsite interview focusing on skills and my understanding of the role.
    3. The second onsite interview, focusing on my aptitude and suitability for the position

Interview Questions

• Questions were appropriate as they were asked by individuals who held similar/same roles.
      Eg: "What do you think this role is?", "What do you think are the main skills required to be successful", etc.
      Most memorable question came in the 3rd round: "What is your favorite superhero and why?"   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unico Computer Systems (Melbourne).

Interview

It was a quick process with a tech interview followed by a management interview.
    Initially contacted by the HR and asked the general level of personal information including the Keywords mentioned in the CV. Interview was scheduled with a Software Architect and a Senior Developer.

The tech interview was done by people with indepth knowledge in their respective fields. This primarily involved some coding samples and questions related to the coding samples.

Interview Questions

• Normal technical questions pertaining to you area of expertise   Answer Question

Mid Level Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unico Computer Systems (Melbourne) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was scheduled with a Team Leader and a Senior Developer where they asked non technical questions but related to their specific area of interest.

Interview Questions

• None, questions were straightforward and the technical consultant who conducted the interview was only focusing on the specific areas like JMS, Glassfish, Gradle and JSF   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was a Fix term contract of 6 months once fulfilled can consider applying for a permanent position.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.