Village Roadshow Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Village Roadshow Interview Questions

Interviews at Village Roadshow

Interviews for Top Jobs at Village Roadshow

Lifeguard Interview

Interview

Applied online, contacted a few weeks later inviting me to an in-person swimming test and interview. In a large group of 20-25 people, the swimming test included a 250m swim, diving and picking up a 5kg weight, and treading water for 2 minutes. After that, you had a 1-on-1 interview asking about the position and your experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been in a position where you had to help someone from an emergency? (ex: someone fainted / allergic reaction / epileptic fit?)   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gold Coast

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Village Roadshow (Gold Coast) in September 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple interview process, they just talked to the group about what the role would entail. After that there was a swimming component (very easy), and they a 1-on-1 interview.

Customer Connect Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gold Coast

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Village Roadshow (Gold Coast) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewer did not take much notice of my past 30 year work history ,considering I have worked in customer service for over 20 years.Interviewer is discriminative and already had made up her mind before interview proceeded.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.