Vodafone Hutchison Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Vodafone Hutchison Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Vodafone Hutchison Australia

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process has changed since I went through it, although it has still got the fundamental aspects. Typical interview questions. As long as you're bright, bubbly, show initiative and act personable you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

Interview

online questions (reasoning, verbal and behaviours), HR recruitment face to face interview and store manager interview and guide about the work environment, HR personnel will ask about your experience, why you want to work for them, and behaviour question etc?

Interview Questions

• How would you sell the product from which perspectives   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia (Sydney).

Interview

I applied back in 2017. You either go through a group interview + one-on-one + manager interview OR a one-on-one + manager interview (I was the latter). Simple questions, although HR is generally trying to gauge the way you answer the questions rather than focusing on the 'correctness' of the answer itself.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia (Sydney) in May 2019.

Interview

There was a phone interview, then a writing challenge followed by an in person interview. The writing challenge was to write a blog article about the best apps to download for a healthy lifestyle and then I had to follow a typical brief to produce some merchandising material.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were centred around my experience or the challenge I submitted.   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia.

Interview

Started with online application, brief phone interview, face to face interview with Store Manager, then received a call about a week later offering me the position. Started within the week after receiving an offer.

Saves Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia (Hobart).

Interview

Group Presentation, group discussion, one to one Interview, then they showed us a place, where call entre is , office is nice. Seems good culture too. They also asked question on presentation

Interview Questions

• How do u handle difficult customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia (Perth, Western Australia).

Interview

I had a phone call where several questions were asked and was later invited for a interview at their office. The interview felt personal and I had some really good feedback.

Interview Questions

• What would you do on a quiet day in the store to motivate your team?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia (Sydney) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview process was pretty simple. They ask you to come. Then ask how you would respond in certain situations. They also ask about your skills and previous experience from your old workplace

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia.

Interview

I applied online and was immediately sent an online assessment test on numerical skills, followed by a brief phone interview and then a face to face interview at the head office.

Facilities Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia in December 2017.

Interview

Video interview then invited to face to face interview. Video interview was via an app, and had to record yourself answering generic questions. Passed the first, but then was told that the role would be 'restructured' and was no longer available.

Interview Questions

Vodafone Hutchison Australia Response

15 Jan 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Hi there, we're sorry that you feel you've had a negative experience and would be happy to discuss your concerns further. If you could please contact careers@vodafone.com.au one of the team will get back to you as soon as they can.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.