Volkswagen Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Volkswagen Financial Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Volkswagen Financial Services

3.1

Finance Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services in March 2019.

Interview

So far I have completed an application and video interview. Applied for a position in Milton Keynes. The 3 video interview questions were the same questions asked on the application. You also get the opportunity to re record your answers. So far no response to the video interview.

Vehicle Forecasting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online including 2 questions about the company and the area you apply to. Then video interview using strengths based questions, if you pass that its an assessment day in their office at Milton Keynes

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services in November 2018.

Interview

Very poor, weak job description, good initial contact but HR seem to be lazy and disinterested. No contact post interview - I expected better of this organisation. WASTE OF TIME.

Interview Questions

• General and wide ranging discussion, basically establishing facts that should have been understood prior to interview.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services.

Interview

It was a calm conversation with the HHRR manager. There was only one interview before they communicate the final decision. She tried to explain my future potential role in the company

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us?
      Do you have previous experience working?
      She explains the structure of the company
      Level of English?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services (Milton Keynes, England (UK)).

Interview

The recruitment process for VWFS permanent employees is a lengthy one starting with an initial interview of “getting to know you” and some competency-based questions. If you’re successful this is then followed by an assessment Centre which can be a half to a full day. This assessment centre includes scenarios and more intense competency questions.
    Contractor roles are usually simpler consisting of a single interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for VWFS?   1 Answer

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Initial application in November 2017, video interview in January, final assessment center in February. Overall okay experience; nice to spend the night in a hotel before the assessment center with other candidates and meal provided. However I did have to travel a considerable amount of time and expenses were not offered like nearly every other graduate scheme. The facilitators of the day were lovely however some of the assessors were rude and did not portray a good image of the company. The day felt very rushed and I don't believe the different activities allowed me to demonstrate my capabilities. The company also did not give candidates enough time to read and prepare for the 22 page case study and 90 minute assessment before the day; I felt it was slightly inconsiderate to provide less than 1 week when assignments and exams were happening at university.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have broken someones trust   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Volkswagen Financial Services and the challenges it faces   Answer Question
    • What do you think your biggest weakness is   Answer Question

Human Resources Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

30 min group assessment with 5 other people making a board game
    10 minute presentation on a given question
    30 minute interview surrounding HR and your ability, mainly competency based questions though

Customer Operations Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services.

Interview

I applied via an online portal and had to chase twice to check my application was received. I was then contacted to say I had been shortlisted to interview and a credit check was required. I returned to form and the credit search was run. I then had to follow up every week (despite asking for a return call) to see when my interview would take place. Eventually I called a manager who advised the role had been on hold for a month. Awful process, terrible candidate experience and disengaged recruitment staff who didn’t know what was going on.

Fleet Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Signed up with Manpower who took credit details, job history and experience. They arranged an interview with VWFS at their head office in Milton Keynes. The two interviewers were friendly and personable and really sold the job. There was a written test afterwards where you were to respond to a customer asking for something specific via email, to see if you were suited to the role. I was informed that I would be contacted two weeks after the interview but I have heard nothing back. Emailing Manpower and VWFS has proved fruitless. I am moving on.

Interview Questions

• What brands are under the VW umbrella?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen Financial Services (Milton, East of England, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied for the role online. Contacted a few weeks later and asked to attend an interview on site.
    Despite being told I would hear within a week, over a month past I decided to chase up myself by tracking down the resourcing team.
    When I eventually managed to get in touch with someone, I was informed that the remit for the role had changed significantly.
    I would suggest this is really unfair on candidates who put in a great deal of time and effort in preparation for an interview for the no one to even have the courtesy to get back to them.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.