WNS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

WNS Interview Questions

Interviews at WNS

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WNS in August 2012.

Interview

direct call from HR
    Interview process is quite simple 3 - 4 rounds including HR round
    most of the rounds will happen same day and they will tell you the result on the same day as well

Negotiation

negotiations are not so tough if you are experienced but as a fresher no they don't negotiate

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WNS (New York, NY (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Very good interview. it was great. lot of technical stuff but they were very straightforward. There were 4 rounds of interview and the process took about 10 days.

The only drawback was the salary on offer. But for me it was the profile that mattered.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WNS.

Interview

The simplest way to install not only pandas, but Python and the most popular packages that make up the SciPy stack (IPython, NumPy, Matplotlib, ...) is with Anaconda, a cross-platform (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows) Python distribution for data analytics and scientific computing.

After running a simple installer, the user will have access to pandas and the rest of the SciPy stack without needing to install anything else, and without needing to wait for any software to be compiled

Interview Questions

• SELECT max(reporteddate) from GWCC_ProdCopy.dbo.cc_claim   1 Answer

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WNS.

Interview

I had a phone interview, which was easy. Then I had a 1 on 1 interview that was great and very informative more like they were selling me on the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any travel experience   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Western, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at WNS (North Western, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

After several phone interviews they asked me to go to a small town in western NY for an interview near a client site. They confirmed via email that they would purchase the airline ticket and they would also reimburse me for my other travel-related expenses (meals, taxi, etc). The process of obtaining the plane ticket took 4 full days and over 26 emails and phone calls back and forth. First they wanted to know what airport I lived near, so I sent them the 3-letter airport code. Next, they called me to ask what city that was in. (Ever heard of Google?!) In further calls and emails they asked my birth date, my address, my alternate travel dates, and numerous other things. You would think they had done this before, and therefore would be able to have me fill in one form with ALL applicable information, but no, instead it was 4 days of constant back and forth. Then, they decided to schedule the interview for 6 pm in a city in New York that has the last plane leaving at 7 pm, so I had to go through a whole new song and dance with WNS over the fact that I would have to spend the night, unless they could hold the interview earlier in the day. No dice, but hey I'm flexible, so I agreed to stay overnight. Now here it is, almost 4 months later and after 34 emails back and forth with them, they have still not reimbursed my travel expenses. I thought this company was supposed to be good at "Business Process Management" but apparently they could use some consulting on the topic to use with their own internal business processes. This is by far the most inefficient company I have ever dealt with. By the way, I didn't even mention the fact that my on-site "interview" was held in the public business center of a hotel - you know, the place where people go to print their boarding passes, etc? Throughout the entire interview, which consisted of me and 4 Indian men, various people and kids kept wandering into and out of the room - what a distraction! I felt like a complete afterthought. Thank god I don't work there.

Interview Questions

• How much money can you get out of our clients for us? (not verbatim, but the whole interview felt like a quest to measure me up in dollars, nothing else).   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Wilkes-Barre, PA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Very welcoming atmosphere. Experienced panel interview and it was very positive and professional, and they were very personable. They gave a clear and transparent expectation of the position. First was the phone interview, then a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a destination you have visited or would like to go to.   1 Answer

Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was excellent and very well planned. I was interviewed by 4 people including HR.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WNS in April 2016.

Interview

It was through hangout on texting. Very short not sure if this is fraud??? It kinda scares me but the guy was very nice and did act like it was a live person on the other end.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was OK but not sure if this is real or fraud

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WNS.

Interview

Someone text me telling me to talk to the HR management on hangout and then they went through a 30 minute briefing/ interview afterwards discussed in-depth the job and pay.

Interview Questions

• Can you follow directions exactly how they are said   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were 4 rounds,
    1. Aptitute test or it was all about time management test, self rating test
    2. HR round: asked about salary nd other things.
    3. Process knowledge test
    4. Manager round

Interview Questions

• about process, your experience, your strength, your market knowledge, etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.