WestJet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

WestJet Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jan 2018

2.8

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet.

Interview

Group interview with games like memorization, role play and individual interviews. Didn't enjoy the group dynamic of 30 people. It felt fake as some were obviously chosen to meet their employment equity mandate but likely they already had who they knew they were going to hire in the room.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet.

Interview

she was very nice and I wish there were more like her in the training dept. Unfortunately when I was there for a few weeks of training, some were nice, others were military like.

Interview Questions

• what did you do to prepare for this interview   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process was not very professional. The interviewers ended up bickering with each other. A full out gossip fest. I was not impressed. They were very confusing and kept wanting me to submit different answers for the same questions. Trying to show favoritism between the two. I would suggest that they correlate and make sure that the interviewers are in sync with each other before they start the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had to make a citizen's arrest??   1 Answer

Guest Service Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet.

Interview

Applied online and was e-mailed to come to the group interview.

Group interview with other interviewees. Interviewers came in and did an ice breaker to get a feel for everyone. Asked everyone to introduced themselves and tell them a funny/quirky fact or story. Afterwards asked everyone to talk about a topic for 30 seconds and finally a group presentation based on a chosen scenario to act out. Afterwards, interviewers pulled interviewees one by one for individual interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why WestJet? What would you do if you see a colleague not contributing to the team? Overcoming conflict with another colleague?   Answer Question

CSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moncton, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet (Moncton, NB (Canada)).

Interview

lengthily, took away to here from any one to get a answer where they go threw third party. Hiring mnager is not aware of all the behind the scence that happens and should be aware as they make it more of job then they should

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kamloops, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WestJet (Kamloops, BC (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

Was about a 10-15min one on one interview, the basic quesions and then a few behaviorial. Then group interview for 12 of us. Had to pick a piece of paper from an envelope and then talk for 60sec while being timed, very random topics. At the very end we were told that the position they were hiring for was filled so if we were successful it would be for the hiring pool.

Interview Questions

• If we talked to your coworkers what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It was a brief phone interview. A recruiter called and asked if it was a good time to talk. He asked me 2-3 questions . After the phone interview I was invited to a group interview event. I received an email with lots of information about the position and information about the group interview event. I did not get an offer yet because the main interview is yet to come.

Interview Questions

• Why Westjet?
      And why would you be a great fit for Westjet?   Answer Question

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WestJet (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Group Interview - 6 other candidates - fun laid back - they want you to be yourself!
    Started with one-on-one interview with a recruiter.
    Gathered as a group, introduced ourselves, spoke for 30 seconds about a random topic (provided by recruiters) immediately following each candidate's introduction.
    HR rep provided information about the position, benefits, company, etc.
    Paired up for role playing - given a situation, time to prepare then had to present to the group.

Interview Questions

• Why Westjet?
      Behavioural Questions - tell me about a time you went over and above, tell me about a time you dealt with an upset customer - situation, how you dealt with it and the outcome.
      Why are you the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

GSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet.

Interview

Applied online, then I had a phone interview which was quick and included questions like what do you know about WestJet, why do you want to work for us? Overall, a fun and relaxed group interview with short face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to WestJet that is unique to you?

Why do you want to work for WestJet?   Answer Question

Guest Service Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WestJet (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I just received an email invitation for an interview for a pool of potential candidates. My group event interview will start next week and looking forward to working with a great company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.