Wyoming Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Recruiter25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wyoming Medical Center

Wyoming Medical Center

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wyoming Medical Center in Dec 2016

Interview

Applied online got a call one week later. Interviewed by the supervisor and two shipping clerks. The interview was fun and relaxed. The only thing that I would change is that they didn't call or send and email as to whether I got another interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tells us about two strengths and two weaknesses?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyoming Medical Center (Casper, WY) in Jan 2016

Interview

Applied online took a few weeks to hear back with interview date, smooth application process, then on boarding which take 2 weeks. Had to complete a health and physical with the Health Nurse.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wyoming Medical Center (Casper, WY)

Interview

I interviewed with the RT Manger and two other RT's. from the department I was asked several questions about how I would handle certain situations or explain situations that I have been in.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of when you had to handle a difficult patient not responding to care.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wyoming Medical Center (Casper, WY)

Interview

The interview is a behavioral based questions. They ask for a certain situation, action, and the outcome. The interview really made me think about the process and situations I have been in and how I handled them.

Interview Questions
  • If they called my current employer, what would be my 3 weaknesses they would say I need to improve on?
RSS Feed</>Embed