icare (Australia) Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

Interviews at icare (Australia)

Positive43%
Negative43%
Neutral14%
Applied online57%
Recruiter29%
Recruitment Agency14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at icare (Australia)

icare (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at icare (Australia)

Interview

2 subject matter experts from the program led the interviewing process, they asked a variety of questions, and seemed to be more focussed on icare cultural fit and then skills/experience. was a great atmosphere, and they were both incredibly friendly

Interview Questions
  • greatest achievement last 12 months
    Answer Question

icare (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at icare (Australia)

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn,Had a phone interview a week later. Short listed for an interview..My manager in my current work place has been contacted by a someone from interview panel within in few minutes after arranging the interview. This was the most shocking incident I have ever had in my entire professional life.. It is so disappointed to to see such an unethical behaviour of the employees in a NSW government agency..

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at icare (Australia) (Sydney) in Apr 2019

Interview

2 formal interviews plus psychometric testing. Throughout the process I was always kept informed and updated by the talent and acquisition team. Overall positive experience. Interview involved a lot of behavioural questions and was quite long, needed to provide specific examples of situations which were challenged during questioning.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to influence change in am organisation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at icare (Australia) (Sydney) in May 2018

Interview

I was over qualified for the role and was hounded by one of their 'Talent Acquisition Specialists' for days. I had originally refused to return the call due to a previous phone interview with iCare where I received no feedback. After the 4th or 5th voicemail I returned their call, and it was the same as the previous phone interview. They only ask you why you're interested in working for iCare and all the other questions are about your citizenship status, notice period etc. Nothing to do with your actual skills. I was assured I was a strong candidate and that I'd receive a call the next day to advise of the outcome. The interviewer (Prityani or something) was overly friendly and fake. I said "I was told this last time but I never got a call back, and you haven't even asked me about my skills so I guess you're just testing me for iCare buzzwords or something?" and her friendliness immediately turned cold. Not surprising from a government owned "independent" insurer. Very odd interview process. Of course I didn't receive a call back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at icare (Australia) (Sydney) in Jan 2018

Interview

Met with hiring manager and rep. from HR. Covered domain skills and prior experience. Positive meeting overall. However I received zero feedback after the meeting - got the impression I was being used to baseline salary.

Interview Questions
  • Typical behavioural questions - tell us about a difficult stakeholder.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at icare (Australia) (Sydney) in Jun 2017

Interview

I was engaged through a recruiter who I had worked with previously. I was shortlisted and interviewed within a week which is exceptional for the public sector. The interview was conducted face to face with two senior managers from the agency, including the manager to whom I would report.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked a series of background questions (previous roles, experience etc). Questions were asked on both hard and soft skills and my capacity to continue to develop professionally. I was then tasked to outline and step through the end to end process for conducting a detailed risk assessment and facilitating a risk assessment workshop.

icare (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at icare (Australia) in Apr 2016

Interview

Very short and limited structure. I was asking them more questions than they were asking me. I wasn’t sure who was interviewing who in the process. Very unstructured interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed