I have been working at CrossLend full-time (More than a year)
- Can shape the strategy of the business - the mission to make the European debt ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable really resonates with me and our clients!
- Team culture, my colleagues are great
- Especially appealing to "old school" finance professionals ready to put a modern twist and meaning into their careers
- Cool office
- Open-door policy, management is there to listen
- Innovative product that really helps drive innovation in Europe
- As with any start up, there are growing pains - but that's part of the excitement!
Advice to Management
Continue to grow organically, adding to the family carefully rather than over-hiring. Don't drop the ball!
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CrossLend (Berlin (Germany)) in September 2015.
informal, pleasant, 1 HR interview followed by an interview with the co-founders. The discussion last in total 3, 4 hours and I got a job offer within a couple of days. We went through my previous jobs giving some concrete examples of past projects, where I had a leader role and where my input had a maximum impact on the outcome
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –