Auscorp Connect Reviews

Updated 7 Mar 2016

3.5
  1. "Friendly people, great vibe!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Sydney

I have been working at Auscorp Connect full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked here for over a year and have to say I've loved pretty much every minute of it. I'm a people person and love the fact I get to meet so many people from so many different backgrounds through my work. Everyone at the company is so welcoming and friendly and their is never a dull moment, the atmosphere is always so happy and infectious.

Cons

Long days! As much as I love my job to be on top of your game you have to be responsible and make sure you get enough sleep otherwise you definitely feel it the next day.

Auscorp Connect Response

CEO

Thanks for sharing your experiences with Auscorp Connect! We believe that one of the biggest benefits our business is the opportunity to meet with so many interesting and diverse people, so its really great t see that we are not alone in this respect. It's also great to see you have the commitment and drive to perform at your best and we really enjoy seeing people grow and thrive in this way. Thanks again for reviewing Auscorp Connect.

2. "Great experience, learned the skills necessary to pursue my career in real estate!"

4.0
    Real Estate in Pyrmont

I worked at Auscorp Connect

Pros

At AusCorp Connect i learned a great deal in self management, sales, basic marketing techniques & how to be a better person in general. I learned invaluable skills, the team culture & mentorship was unbelievable. I was very upfront with the HR director & explained that my main goal was to learn sales & practice self development in order to land a role at a major city based real estate management firm. They welcomed me with open arms and the experience was great. Thanks guys, I got the role, can't wait to catch up at one of your team nights

Cons

The first 4 weeks were tough, there were A LOT of learning curves to tackle. I'm glad I was strong enough to endure it, it was a strong base to build from.

Continue reading

3. "Great place to grow both professionally and personally"

4.0
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Auscorp Connect full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working in Auscorp connect for roughly 10 months and to be truly honest, is the only place i have found so far where the progression of individuals is purely based on meritocracy. I was looking for an opportunity where getting to a management position in a short period of time was doable and if you are looking for the same thing, Auscorp is definitely the place to be. To put it simple, the more effort you put into it, the faster you progress. Over the last 10 months I have learned several skills, as sales, team management, training, public speaking, interviews and admin. Moreover a lot of fun activities are available, as dinners, bowling, sundays in the sydney harbour and so on.

Cons

The progression is extremely fast, therefore a certain amount of effort is required. Make sure you have a great work/life balance, otherwise being overstressed could be the natural consequence.

"Stay away at all costs"

1.0
    Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I worked at Auscorp Connect

Pros

To scrape the barrel for pros would be a vast understatement. Zero pros.

Cons

Appalling excuse for a company. The CEO is a professional at ensuring details regarding the work are hidden i.e 100% commission, door to door cold calling. Personally, I find this firm a hilarious joke which has the audacity to take itself seriously.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews