BAYADA Home Health Care Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Found 1682 reviews

4.1
BAYADA Home Health Care CEO David Baiada
David Baiada
Pros
  • "great office staff, flexible schedule, lots of hours if you want them(in 94 reviews)

• "Flexible Schedule, Paid Time Off Overtime(in 76 reviews)

Cons
  • "Office staff is very friendly willing to work with under certain circumstances(in 75 reviews)

• "field staff need better pay -benefits could be lower in cost(in 57 reviews)

1. "Great. I loved working there"

Former Employee - LPN- Private Duty in Williamsport, PA

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care

Pros

Good pay. Training good. Appreciative

Cons

Not alot of options fod growth

BAYADA Home Health Care2019-08-18

August 19, 2019Social Media Associate

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know your feedback, we're always looking for ways to improve!

2. "1:1 LPN School Nurse"

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Vineland, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Ability to work in many states should I move, not locked in to one client/patient. Ability to work with several offices.

Cons

Benefits, if you need them, are not very reasonable. The hours are not guaranteed. Your case can end at any time and for some that is an issue however, they are generally very good at finding you work quickly when that happens

Advice to Management

N/A

BAYADA Home Health Care2019-08-14

August 14, 2019Director of Digital Sales and Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest review and for your feedback, we're always looking for ways to improve!

3. "Excellent service with friendly staff and flexible hours!"

Former Employee - Certified Nursing Assistant in Denver, CO

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time for less than a year

Pros

BAYADA will work with your schedule. In addition, the nursing staff is friendly and helpful, and issues are resolved quickly as they come up. The nurses will visit often to see how the client's care is coming along and check whether the client or CNA needs any changes to be made to the care plan. These visits are very helpful, and things often run more smoothly for both the CNA and the client after these visits.

Cons

Be clear about driving range when working for a home healthcare agency. If you are not comfortable with long commute times, definitely communicate that to the care team. In addition, like many healthcare jobs, you may (rarely) receive communications at all hours requesting assistance for a client.

Advice to Management

Keep providing excellent management and wonderful healthcare to the clients!

BAYADA Home Health Care2019-08-08

August 9, 2019Director of Digital Sales and Marketing

4. "Good if you can deal with the stress or the workload and colleagues."

Current Employee - Associate in Pennsauken, NJ

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great work culture Great benefits for employees Company takes good care of their employees

Cons

Work life balance could be better Management within offices is poor High paced , stressful Often times employees are overworked. They lock you into a low salary position so that you don't make overtime. More often than not, employees are overworked with no compensation.

Advice to Management

Admit to your faults, and be honest when you make mistakes. If management can't be honest with the team, that energy trickles down to the associates. As a result everyone fends for themselves and the trust within the team is gone.

BAYADA Home Health Care2019-08-22

"Overall good company"

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse Pediatric Division in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefit offerings are there

Cons

but each benefit offered is bare minimal compared to how much there employees work picking up extra hours to help cover a pt yet no rate if increase in the 4 yrs I've been there. Can't affford any of the 3 medical insurance plans offered so i have to buy the minimum essentials plan which is a wellness coverage only plan. I have 2 children and I'm the sole provider and I live in daily fear that my child may need urgent...

Advice to Management

I'm sorry but its not enough, in comparison to profits x over 40 yeara, you should do way more for the employees instead of just enough. Look what all these other top companies are giving their employees and you might want to consider following their lead or you may continue to lose employees at a more steady rate in the future and you already have a hard time getting nurses as it is even with bonus money offered to new...

BAYADA Home Health Care2019-08-18

August 21, 2019Social Media Associate

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your honest feed; we welcome all feedback good and bad, as we are always looking for ways to improve. Your comments are concerning and we would love to discuss further. At your earliest convenience, please email ...

6. "BAYADA is a great place to be employed. The Manhattan Staff is professional and courteous to their employees."

Current Employee - Certified HHA in New York, NY

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

There is ongoing education whereby employees can log on to BAYADA University to take advantage of Home Care Courses offered.

Cons

Medical Insurance is a bit pricy...but the Insurance staff works with you to get the best price you can afford.

Advice to Management

No advice... they’re the Best!

BAYADA Home Health Care2019-08-04

August 6, 2019Social Media Associate

Thank you for your honest review and for your feedback, we're always looking for ways to improve!

"meh! All work and no pay ..."

Former Employee - RN CM in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Somewhat more flexible than the hospital, awesome patients and families.

Cons

All the big heads and giant attitudes in upper management; growth is only for those who know the right folks, excessive paperwork leads to many many hours of non-paid time - when working per visit. poor benefits,

Advice to Management

Clean house or you'll all be cleaning out your non-existent offices.

BAYADA Home Health Care2019-08-19

August 21, 2019Social Media Associate

Hi, thank you for your feedback and advice to management. We're always looking for ways we can improve. We're concerned by your comments and would like to discuss further. Please email us at employeesupport@bayada.com at your earliest convenience.

8. "Work as a nurse"

Current Employee - RN Staff Nurse in Accra

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Blessing, wealth and saving life

Cons

Fatigue, infections and loss family

Advice to Management

Active in daily monitory

BAYADA Home Health Care2019-08-03

August 19, 2019Social Media Associate

Thank you for your feedback and your dedicated work with BAYADA. We're appreciative to have you on our team!

"Review based on employment in Sellersville, PA"

Current Employee - RN in Sellersville, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The client’s are the absolute best part of the job. Office staff is very helpful. Training and clinical support is great.

Cons

No raises. Inconsistent policies. Upper management is poor.

Advice to Management

Instead of investing $$ in new talent, invest in the talent you have.

BAYADA Home Health Care2019-08-17

August 19, 2019Social Media Associate

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear some of your comments as this is not an experience we'd like anyone to have working at BAYADA. If you're willing to discuss further with us, please email us at employeesupport@bayada.com.

10. "Good job."

Current Employee - Staff RN in Paoli, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible schedules. Supportive office staff.

Cons

Very few visit only jobs available.

Advice to Management

None

BAYADA Home Health Care2019-08-16

August 19, 2019Social Media Associate

Thank you for your review! If you're interested in learning about other visit offices in your area with openings, email us at employeesupport@bayada.com and we'll happily put you in touch with a recruiter.

Found 1682 reviews