Found 767 of over 836 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and no room for growth." (in 44 reviews)
- "The pay is low for the area and industry and the company sticks within the status promote average or below average skill set." (in 27 reviews)
- "Weak HR policies, weak technical management, bad leadership" (in 19 reviews)
- "Any of the items that my manager had put on my 30 day performance plan, were blatant lies with no proof of backing, which I provided proof they were blatant lies; but none of this mattered to them." (in 19 reviews)
- "Not a competitive salary" (in 16 reviews)
- 4.04 May 2023Product Implementation ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMelbourne
Flexible working environment, internal growth chance
Sales culture company higher growth pressure
- 1.030 Jan 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great people to work with. Everything has been work from home over the last 2 years and the company hasn't been rushing to send everyone back.
Impossible to get any work done. Every action has a million little steps which aren't fully disclosed so it's easy to spend a lot of effort getting no where. Gutted the staff and gave everyone a 20% paycuts during lockdowns, only to turn around and celebrate record record sales. Bought companies, put zero effort into bringing them together. Left with tribes of departments against one another, each talking about how their company operates. Feels like we're competing with one another rather than working together. No training on how things operate. No one has the time to train someone else, so you're thrown in the deep end expected to know how the black box works without being trained on the black box5
- 5.024 Jan 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSydney
Nice office spaces, hybrid working environment, fun activities, excellent recognition program, extra days off for employee appreciation, community, birthday. Nice new North Face company branded jackets for 3000+ people around the world. Continued effort towards better structures, tech, processes, benefits and people support.
When you acquire lots of company's sometimes post integration alignment is challenging. Some departments still operate with multiple systems / platforms / accounting processes which can be time consuming and doesn't help with day to day employee enablement.1
- 4.014 Sept 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Company is great to work for, flexible work/life balance Good chance to grow Rewards hard workers
Teams can be a either too unorganized or too much red tape. Can make work hard to navigate at times Salary isn't always the most competitive but offset by more senior opportunities to grow
Blackhawk Network Reviews FAQs
Blackhawk Network has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 836 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at Blackhawk Network to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
60% of Blackhawk Network employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Blackhawk Network 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.