Bozzuto Reviews

Updated 8 Jun 2020

4.1
Bozzuto President and CEO Toby S. Bozzuto
Toby S. Bozzuto
Pros
  • "Great Company and wonderful team atmosphere(in 41 reviews)

• "There is a reason so many people flock from other property management companies to come work for Bozzuto(in 37 reviews)

Cons
  • "Your experience with Bozzuto Management is solely dependent on your Property Manager and the majority of them are power hungry micro managers(in 49 reviews)

• "Working weekends is a little bit of an adjustment(in 48 reviews)

1. "One of the best"

Current Employee - Maintenance Technician

I have been working at Bozzuto full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent pay and ability to move up in career

Cons

Scheduling can sometimes be difficult

June 17, 2020Project Manager, Talent & Culture

It is so nice to hear from a member of our maintenance team. Thanks for your review. I'm so happy that you see the ability to grow with the company and that you are enjoying your pay. I'm not sure about your schedule but feel free to chat with your manager about any difficulties. Thanks for all you do in your role!

"Growing company"

Current Employee - Service Manager in Bala Cynwyd, PA

I have been working at Bozzuto full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great people from top to bottom Wonderful PTO Will try to do their best to find a new home for you if the building you are at sells Benefits Bozzuto listens forum

Cons

Very slow to hire new help on the maintenance side of things Never get time to use PTO nor get paid for the amount you have over the maximum carry over limit Upper management is in the process of redefining the service managers role It takes time, a lot of time for someone to hear you. Keep repeating your ideas if you believe in them, eventually it will be listened to. They give the residents way too much slack just to keep the online rating score high at the expense of you. "Family serving family" is the motto. unless you have a family, because you rarely get to see them.

June 12, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and for your service at Bozzuto. I’m very sorry to hear of your frustrations, however, your honest feedback is always welcome. I truly appreciate our discussion around training and efficiencies of programs we are using. I’d love to continue to discuss your thoughts around this so that we can tighten up our processes to ensure the best use of your time is on what is most important. Also, please know that we encourage you to use your PTO. Spending time with your family and unplugging is so important. I encourage you to reach out to me if you are having issues with scheduling your time, I’m happy to talk through it with you. With gratitude, Julie Thompson, Sr. Vice President

3. "Great Company and Culture"

4.0
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Bozzuto full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great culture, resources for personal and professional development

Cons

Below pay compared to other management companies

"Great company to start a Property Management Career"

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales and Marketing Associate in Washington, DC

I worked at Bozzuto full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent Training & Benefits. Swift path for career growth if you stick around.

Cons

Sometimes overwhelmingly busy, but this depends on the property you're assigned. SMAs have to work most weekends.

June 1, 2020Project Manager, Talent & Culture

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. We appreciate you saying that we are a great company to start a career with and mentioned the growth opportunities we have. I wish you all the best in your future career!

"Ok company to work for"

Former Employee - Assistant Property Manager

I worked at Bozzuto full-time for more than a year

Pros

ok pay, good customers, great apartments

Cons

not the best company for a person of color

May 15, 2020President - Bozzuto Management Company

Thank you kindly for taking the time to provide feedback to us. Your experience is extremely valuable as we continue our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for ALL of our team members. I deeply regret that we missed an opportunity to support you as a person of color and would be very interested in learning more about your experience--it will make us better. If you're willing, please reach out to me directly. It would be my pleasure to speak with you, swilliams@bozzuto.com. Please take good care and stay safe--all my best to you. ~Stephanie

"Mediocre"

1.0
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Bozzuto full-time for more than a year

Pros

Owners are professional and so are Maintenance.

Cons

Upper Management in NY abuse power due to tenure.

June 10, 2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback to us. Your experience is extremely valuable as we continue our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for ALL of our team members. Your feedback is very concerning to us all. I deeply regret that we missed an opportunity to support you in New York and would be very interested in learning more about your experience--it will make us better. If you're willing, please reach out to me directly. It would be my pleasure to speak with you. If you prefer a more confidential manner in which to share your feedback and experiences, I strongly encourage you to share via Bozzuto Voices on our intranet. Please be well and stay safe. Kindly, Nancy Nancy J. Goldsmith Managing Director of Property Operations ngoldsmith@bozzuto.com

7. "Great company with solid foundation"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at Bozzuto full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Large family of good people with strong values.

Cons

Too many decision makers at times.

May 11, 2020Project Manager, Talent & Culture

Wow - 8-10 years with the company is fabulous - thank you for your continued service! We couldn't agree more that we are a large family with good people. Thank you for your advice and comments. We appreciate the work you do as a RPM!

8. "Family company"

Current Employee - General Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Bozzuto full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nice people, great goals, good company to work for.

Cons

Communication and process change can sometimes be a struggle, but I think that comes with any 3rd party management company that works with different clients.

May 11, 2020Project Manager, Talent & Culture

First, thank you for your (5-7) years of service to Bozzuto. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. A good, family company to work for is something we hear over and over. We also always hear about the wonderful people who are employed here! Communication is something we will always continue to work on. Thanks for all your hard work as a GM!

9. "Amazing property management company"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Bozzuto full-time

Pros

Family oriented, excellent training and bonuses

Cons

No cons at this time.

April 22, 2020Project Manager, Talent & Culture

Wow! Thanks for that 5-star review! We couldn't be more pleased to hear you think we are an "amazing property management company." I think our training team is pretty great too. It's great to have you point that out. Thanks for being a part of the Bozzuto Family!

10. "Bozzuto One of The Best!!"

Current Employee - Concierge in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Bozzuto full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Company and wonderful team atmosphere

Cons

None at the moment

April 22, 2020Project Manager, Talent & Culture

It is so kind of you to say "Bozzuto is one of the best!" We are happy you are enjoying your team. Thanks for all you do as a concierge!

Found 625 reviews