CMC Markets Reviews

Found 132 of over 144 reviews

3.4
CMC Markets Executive Chairman  Peter Cruddas
Peter Cruddas
Pros
  • "Great colleagues and work life balance(in 23 reviews)

• "Generally good people, alright culture(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Career progression may be limited due to limited growth in non-HQ offices(in 13 reviews)

• "No working from home, even during the Covid19 outbreak(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Client services

Sep 17, 2021 - Client Service Representative in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really good company to work at

Cons

Job is very micromanaged and not enough breaks

CMC Markets Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is fundamental to improving the way we work together and improving our employee experience. It is important to us to ensure our workforce is engaged and we are committed to following through on actions identified through feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience at CMC Markets. We value the opinion of all current and former employees’ so we would be happy to learn more about what specifically we can improve. Please feel free to contact a member of the HR department at any time to discuss further.

2. 4.0
      Former Employee

Fun cultuer

Oct 5, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun culture and great colleagues

Cons

Lack of growth and benefits

CMC Markets Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is fundamental to improving the way we work together and improving our employee experience. We give a great deal of autonomy at CMC and encourage people to shape their own career paths, which the company actively supports through a range of learning & development initiatives. We are sorry to hear about your experience at CMC Markets. We value the opinion of all current and former employees’ so we would be happy to learn more about what specifically we can improve. Please feel free to contact a member of the HR department at any time to discuss further.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very friendly team

Sep 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Consultative & supportive environment. Little in the way of politics or bureaucracy

Cons

Can be hectic and very fast paced

CMC Markets Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is fundamental to improving the way we work together and improving our employee experience. We are pleased to learn that your experience with CMC Markets has been positive and we wish you continued success with us.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good training

Aug 20, 2021 - Client Services Executive in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great training for new starters

Cons

Management could be a little better

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome place to work

Aug 13, 2021 - Client Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

CMC Markets is an awesome place to work. The teams are young young & bright & keen to learn. Supportive staff & many career progressions

Cons

The hours can be long, depending on the day. However having a supportive team definitely helps make a difference.

Continue reading

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

nice culture depending which team/department

May 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

work culture and social events

Cons

not much but that also depends on which team/department you are in

CMC Markets Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is fundamental to improving the way we work together and improving our employee experience. We are pleased to learn that your experience with CMC Markets was positive and we wish you continued success in your future endeavours.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

cmc markets

Apr 22, 2021 - Onboarding Specialist in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

good company culture and management

Cons

could be better with work pay

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Frustrating

Apr 12, 2021 - Equity Dealer in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ambitious company with good working environment and culture.

Cons

Lack of financial markets knowledge among seniors.

CMC Markets Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is fundamental to improving the way we work together and improving our employee experience. It is important to us to ensure our workforce is engaged and we are committed to following through on actions identified through feedback. We have many initiatives in place to ensure feedback channels are available as we recognise this is important to improving the way we work together. We are sorry to hear about your experience at CMC Markets. We value the opinion of all current and former employees’ so we would be happy to learn more about what specifically we can improve. Please feel free to contact a member of the HR department at any time to discuss further.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Mar 16, 2021 - Account Manager in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great perks and good pay

Cons

Staff can be difficult to deal with

CMC Markets Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are sorry to hear that some of your experience at CMC Markets was not as expected. We value your feedback, so we would be happy to learn more about what specifically how we can improve. Please feel free to contact a member of the HR Team at any time to discuss further.

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Feb 4, 2021 - Client Services in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are generally nice to each other

Cons

Too many hurdles to get things done locally

CMC Markets Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is fundamental to improving the way we work together and improving our employee experience. It is important to us to ensure our workforce is engaged and we are committed to following through on actions identified through feedback. We have many initiatives in place to ensure feedback channels are available as we recognise this is important to improving the way we work together. We are sorry to hear about your experience at CMC Markets. We value the opinion of all current and former employees’ so we would be happy to learn more about what specifically how we can improve. Please feel free to contact a member of the HR department at any time to discuss further.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 132 Reviews