CMC Markets Reviews

Found 123 of over 135 reviews

3.3
CMC Markets Executive Chairman  Peter Cruddas
Peter Cruddas
Pros
  • "Great colleagues and work life balance(in 23 reviews)

• "Generally good people, alright culture(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Career progression may be limited due to limited growth in non-HQ offices(in 13 reviews)

• "No working from home, even during the Covid19 outbreak(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Cmc markets has the best working environment

Nov 18, 2020 - Onboarding Specialist in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company culture and friendly environment

Cons

Internal system need to be improved

1 person found this review helpful

HR Team

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is fundamental to improving the way we work together and improving our employee experience. We are pleased to learn that your experience with CMC Markets has been positive and we wish you continued success with us.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

cmc markets

Apr 22, 2021 - Onboarding Specialist in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

good company culture and management

Cons

could be better with work pay

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

nice culture depending which team/department

May 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

work culture and social events

Cons

not much but that also depends on which team/department you are in

CMC Markets Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is fundamental to improving the way we work together and improving our employee experience. We are pleased to learn that your experience with CMC Markets was positive and we wish you continued success in your future endeavours.

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Mar 16, 2021 - Account Manager in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great perks and good pay

Cons

Staff can be difficult to deal with

CMC Markets Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are sorry to hear that some of your experience at CMC Markets was not as expected. We value your feedback, so we would be happy to learn more about what specifically how we can improve. Please feel free to contact a member of the HR Team at any time to discuss further.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Frustrating

Apr 12, 2021 - Equity Dealer in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ambitious company with good working environment and culture.

Cons

Lack of financial markets knowledge among seniors.

CMC Markets Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is fundamental to improving the way we work together and improving our employee experience. It is important to us to ensure our workforce is engaged and we are committed to following through on actions identified through feedback. We have many initiatives in place to ensure feedback channels are available as we recognise this is important to improving the way we work together. We are sorry to hear about your experience at CMC Markets. We value the opinion of all current and former employees’ so we would be happy to learn more about what specifically we can improve. Please feel free to contact a member of the HR department at any time to discuss further.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Feb 4, 2021 - Client Services in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are generally nice to each other

Cons

Too many hurdles to get things done locally

CMC Markets Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is fundamental to improving the way we work together and improving our employee experience. It is important to us to ensure our workforce is engaged and we are committed to following through on actions identified through feedback. We have many initiatives in place to ensure feedback channels are available as we recognise this is important to improving the way we work together. We are sorry to hear about your experience at CMC Markets. We value the opinion of all current and former employees’ so we would be happy to learn more about what specifically how we can improve. Please feel free to contact a member of the HR department at any time to discuss further.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee

Not bad

Jan 13, 2021 - Client Service Representative in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free cereal Nice office location

Cons

Aren’t really any cons I can think off

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to learn how big slow organisations operate

Feb 16, 2021 - Account Executive in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

The business has an astute eye for what metrics matter

Cons

Limited avenues for employees to grow

CMC Markets Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is fundamental to improving the way we work together and improving our employee experience. We give a great deal of autonomy at CMC and encourage people to shape their own career paths, which the company actively supports through a range of learning & development initiatives. We are sorry to hear about your experience at CMC Markets. We value the opinion of all current and former employees’ so we would be happy to learn more about what specifically how we can improve. Please feel free to contact a member of the HR department at any time to discuss further.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee

Great pay for a graduate but that's it

Jan 24, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay out of uni

Cons

No progression to move up

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Review

Sep 30, 2020 - Operational Reporting Analyst in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance. No blame game.

Cons

Haven’t found any cons yet.

HR Team