Commission Factory Reviews

Updated Mar 8, 2021

Found 10 of over 10 reviews

5.0
Commission Factory CEO Zane McIntyre (no image)
Zane McIntyre

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

The dream workplace

Mar 10, 2020 - Publisher Manager in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Commission Factory has the perfect mix of work and play. The office attitude allows for fun work/life balance as well as a driven and motivated mentality when the hard work needs to be done.

Cons

None, over 3 years in the company and not a single negative for the entire time.

Commission Factory Response

Dear Team Member, We love this feedback! Happy people, happy clients! We couldn't do what we do without you.

2. 5.0

Commission Factory employer review

Aug 21, 2018 - Client Service Manager in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Commission Factory is a great place to work. The founders are still involved in all the day to day aspects of the company, being the CTO, CRO and CEO. The company really believes in everyone having a great work/life balance and have nurtured an amazing company culture which hasn't changed as the business has grown.

Cons

I cannot think of any downsides to working at CF.

Commission Factory Response

Dear Team Member, Thank you for this feedback- we couldn't be happier that you feel this way! Glad you love the work life balance- so do we! Keep up the amazing work!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An AMAZING place to work, learn and grow

Feb 26, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's evident from the first day on the job to every day that the owners and management team have employee welfare at top of mind. From providing each employee with the best tools and hardware to perform their job, as well as providing a nurturing, collaborative, team focused environment, every body has the ability to grow. My background in the affiliate industry is relatively new, however the support from the business across all levels has been amazing.

Cons

I honestly could not fault anything Commission Factory has done. It's simply a great place to work.

CEO

Thank you for giving such a glowing review and we're so happy to hear that you enjoy working with us and we've been able to cultivate a great company culture.

4. 5.0

Account Manager

Feb 22, 2018 - Accounts Manager in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

The support of management is like nothing I have seen before, they always have their employees best interest at heart. They have a gift of choosing the right people to fit the team and love to promote within.

Cons

None. Every day is a great day to come to work at Commission Factory!

CEO

Thank you! So glad to hear we're doing it right and give you a workplace that supports your growth.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Supportive, Caring and a place where you can be yourself. . .

Feb 21, 2018 - Account Manager in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A collaborative supportive culture throughout the company staff are encouraged to provide feedback regularly and have a great support structure around them from day one. - The work is varied and each day is different. - Company Culture is fantastic, management really does care about employee satisfaction and you can really be yourself in an open office environment. - The tools provided are of the highest quality so all you have to focus on is performing your role.

Cons

- None as such. Though the roles are suited for people with strong decision making and prioritisation skills due to the amount of relationships held. Management do a fantastic job to help staff develop these skills over time.

Commission Factory Response

Dear Team Member, Thank you for this glowing review. We really do pride ourselves in ensuring we foster our culture while working to create real development opportunities for everyone. Thank you for your support.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fantastic place to work and learn

Dec 12, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Encouraging workplace, colleagues and team environment. Focused but down to earth management.

Cons

None, not a single fault working there.

Commission Factory Response

Dear Team Member, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you like our down to earth management style :) Thank you for everything you do for us.

7. 5.0

Amazing Culture

Nov 2, 2017 - Head of Sales in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Friendly Management team & staff * Supportive environment * Flexible roles

Cons

There haven't been any cos in the best part of 5 years

Commission Factory Response

Dear Team Member, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are thrilled it is so positive. We are nothing with out our team so thank you.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

One of the best companies i have worked for!

Mar 7, 2021 - Global Integration in Kuala Lumpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Values employees - 4 day work week (great work-life balance) - KPI bonus every 6 months - Amazing management team - Best equipment in the class provided for work - Full medical coverage including spouse and children

Cons

- nothing I have encountered so far, what more to ask when you have been given more than you have asked for?

Be the first to find this review helpful

Commission Factory Response

Dear Team Member, Thank you for this incredible feedback. You are valued and we are so glad you are so happy with us.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company that values and cares for their employees.

Mar 8, 2021 - Publisher Executive in Kuala Lumpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

The amount of support you get even from different teams is just amazing. Even people from different departments are all whole-heartedly willing to help. The support level is just unbelievable. Values and appreciate you for your hard work, and that is what matters most. The company strongly believe giving credit where it's due.

Cons

Nothing if I may be honest. The level of support, freedom to think and execute, giving tremendous level of support every step along the way is much more than any other company that I have worked at.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Commission Factory Response

Dear Team Member, Thank you for this feedback. As you know- everyone in our team is important and valued and we are thrilled to hear you are happy with us.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

3 years at CF

Sep 2, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Commission Factory offers so much, where to begin? An energetic environment, a management team that greatly values its’ employees, organisation feedback loops, personal development opportunities and no micromanagement in sight. This is a company with true culture, a solid sense of business direction and the ability to actually pull it all off! Unlike (heavily edited) company cultures that simply sound great on paper, a day in the life of Commission Factory will have you howling with laughter with your colleagues and not just at the Christmas Party. It’s not very often you’ll get asked how your weekend was, and people genuinely care about your answer. Wait, Monday mornings are something to actually look forward to? Yes! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, hence this ain’t no ordinary white collar factory.

Cons

Any growing pains the company did have will no doubt be in the past, this is not a 'con' but a neutral observation of any company ramping that quickly. Management were always clear with why and how business decisions were being made.

Commission Factory Response

Dear Team Member, Love this feedback! Thank you for being part of the team.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 English Reviews