Coupa Software Inc Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

4.5
Coupa Software Inc CEO Rob Bernshteyn
Rob Bernshteyn
Pros
Cons
  • "growing pains (not neccesarily a bad thing)(in 13 reviews)

• "No Cons, working with great team(in 11 reviews)

1. "Coupa Review"

Current Employee - Alliance Director in Sydney

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible working conditions empowers employees to make decision, fantastic culture and management support.

Cons

Remote, Distance from HQ, more face to face interaction with HQ

Coupa Software Inc2019-07-11

July 11, 2019VP, Talent

We hear you and have been working on bridging the relationship between those at HQ and those working remotely, so everyone feels as part of the Coupa Village! Thanks for your review!

2. "Fantastic Organisation!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Director

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Fantastic work and team culture. -True customer centric approach, everything is about customer success and driving outcomes -Extremely collaborative -Great on boarding and enablement -Excellent resources

Cons

None worth mentioning (nothing you wouldn't find at any other place of work)

Coupa Software Inc2019-07-03

July 8, 2019VP, Talent

Thanks for your review. I appreciate how you highlighted our core value: Ensure Customer Success through a "true customer centric approach," as it is, truly, the base that Coupa is built on.

3. "Great culture, best product, opportunities to make an impact, growth"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Sydney

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture has a strong focus on the 3 values which are all focused on providing value for customers. Reliance on rolling the sleeves up and getting the job done, regardless of your role definition.

Cons

Extensive travel is necessary in a high growth company. This can be a pro or con, depending on your personal preference. The need to travel Economy on long haul international flights is the only downside of the job.

Coupa Software Inc2019-06-16

June 17, 2019VP, Talent

Thanks for your review and speaking to our company's underlying mission of Value as a Service. Our 3 Core Values ensure that we're consistently growing, making an impact, and setting our customers up for success. This cannot be achieved without the support and accountability we each ...

4. "So Glad I joined Coupa"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Brisbane

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, awesome people and exciting solution,

Cons

Hard to on board remotely but that is the life of a new territory getting started

Advice to Management

Setup a buddy system for new remote employees to help them get started, sometimes it isn't easy to find the documentation and its quicker for someone to just show you

Coupa Software Inc2019-05-28

June 6, 2019VP, Talent

Thanks for your input. We'll keep your recommendation in mind for the onboarding process as we are continually making changes to our processes.

"Account Executive"

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time

Pros

very good company to work for

Cons

reliance on US for many support decisions

Coupa Software Inc2019-02-02

March 5, 2019VP, Global Talent

Thanks for your review and glad you recognize Coup as a great company to work for. As for your concerns, this will improve as we scale. I encourage you to become a change agent for your department and provide solutions to the person who supports you.

"Coupa Village"

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time

Pros

Awesome team that are all aligned. Ability to lead and learn off the greatest people in the market. Professional and fun

Cons

Nothing really as any con is not a problem, it's the employee to solve

Coupa Software Inc2019-01-30

March 5, 2019VP, Global Talent

Appreciate the review and wonderful attitude. Here at Coupa we believe in having authentic dialogues with the person who supports you and the peers in which you work with. I'm glad you recognize that as employees we are empowered to solve challenges we see.

• "I have been working with Coupa for the last 5 months....You can feel the energy to succeed....Love the Culture"

Current Employee - Business Value Engineer in Melbourne

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic culture of celebrating even small successes with the entire company It is a growing company and everyone wants to work together and win together. Seeing life beyond playing stupid politics So far people have been genuine and very helpful Transparency from senior management around what is happening within the company Work for me is across a lot of regions and hence very interesting and thought-provoking...

Cons

Cons Working from home can be isolating and needs to get used to. More support from the organisation with punchouts and catalogues in other countries outside US to set up home office comfortably and also buy what is needed a lot easier than getting reimbursements. Brand awareness could be an issue in my region considering it is an emerging market for Coupa. More effort into product marketing needed. Fast paced...

Advice to Management

Keep the core culture of the company intact and don't allow politics to step into the Company as it grows bigger and bigger. Keep motivating staff to give their best.

Coupa Software Inc2018-11-14

March 5, 2019VP, Global Talent

"You can feel the energy to succeed" Wow, what a great way to describe Coupa! This is also something I've felt while working at Coupa. Thanks for your review and comments on what we could do better to support remote employees and employees in emerging markets.

"Fast paced organization with a good culture"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in Melbourne

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

People genuinely nice and helpful; great corporate culture and values that everyone is proud of. Management show great leadership and are motivating and supportive. Work varied, interesting and challenging. Feel part of a company that is going places. Flexible working hours where the focus is on the task and getting results. Good focus on providing opportunities for growth and upskilling.

Cons

Working in an emerging market can be a little tough as the brand is not as well known as others. Working from home is a new experience and can at times be a little isolating. Fast paced nature of the company means that you need to be flexible and willing to work extra hours when required.

Advice to Management

Keep up the focus on people and skills and do not loose sight of the core values as the company expands.

Coupa Software Inc2017-04-20

May 8, 2017Head of Global Talent Acquisition and Enablement

Thanks for the review, we’re currently working on ways to keep our remote employees more connected, so stay tuned. Thanks for your compliments to our management, we’ll be sure to share your comments!

"I am loving Coupa so far and SO glad I made the switch"

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc for less than a year

Pros

Welcoming culture, excellent access to execs, fast paced company, good knowledge sharing. Great differentiation points and excellent focus on customer results with actual (not just talked-about) followthrough on customer ROI. Joining now whilst we are still growing and expanding is exciting. You can wear many hats. Lots of do. Opinions are heard. No heavy process overload - just get in and do the job.

Cons

Fast pace of growth means lots of changes - you have to work hard to keep up whilst still doing your day to day job. No shying from pressure (that's not really a con though). Just make sure you embrace change and you have great time management skills.

Coupa Software Inc2016-04-09

July 11, 2016Head of Global Talent Acquisition and Enablement

Apologies for my delayed response, but thanks for your positive review. We’re happy you made the switch too!

• "Great culture with just rewards"

Current Employee - Sales Director in London, England

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Tremendous culture. Best in market product. Flexible working.

Cons

More pipeline and market presence required

Coupa Software Inc2019-07-11

July 15, 2019VP, Talent

Thanks for your review, we'll keep your suggestions in mind!

Found 332 reviews