Creative Channel Services Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Creative Channel Services Reviews

Updated Apr 24, 2019

4.2
Creative Channel Services CEO Andy Restivo (no image)
Andy Restivo
Pros
  • "I have worked for CCS on several different client projects over the last 3-4 years(in 11 reviews)

• "Good pay, flexibility, friendly managers(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "The industry continues to evolve, but CCS has always found strength and success in its enduring purpose and mission(in 6 reviews)

• "No benefits would be easier to report milege and vits and time tracker if all on one website(in 4 reviews)

1. "Professional company, Positive Experience"

Current Employee - Field Representative

I have been working at Creative Channel Services part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for CCS on several different client projects over the last 3-4 years. The management team and communication has been very good and I have really enjoyed the experience. The training is solid though I would also like to do more. That is just the nature of this type of work since it doesn't make sense to do face to face training given the short time lines. The reporting systems are ok, but they are not... antiquated. I have been a field representative for 15+ years and worked for PRS, BDS, Mosaic and there systems and training are not any better, and they don't treat their people as well as CCS does. They actually care about the quality of the visits and meeting the clients objectives.

Cons

If you are doing part-time, project field work, it is what it is. Don't expect the same time kind of employee experience you would have if you were full time. that's just the way it is, so if you don't like it then find a different career.

Advice to Management

Keep working on improving process. The more equipped we are to represent your client brands the better the results. It's funny to read reviews from these trolls who have an ax to grind for unknown reasons and make these exaggerated negative claims....and yet they worked for the company for years, which more about them. then they get upset reading positive reviews as if the company can actually control what what... people say. I feel that I have been treated very well and that is the general reputation of the company, just don't take it for granted

Creative Channel Services2019-04-25

"When Personal and Corporate Values Align"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've worked at Creative Channel Services for over 10 years. When I was initially hired as a FT field rep I was struck by the sincerity, openness and accessibility of the executive leadership team, their commitment to overall employee wellbeing and satisfaction and the positive culture that I very quickly experienced despite working remotely. In addition to the competitive pay I received, I was also pleased to see... that the core company values that the executive leadership communicated throughout the entire organization were being modeled and displayed to me by my direct program management team. These are all fundamental reasons why I've stayed as long as I have, and now that I'm in a management position I'm honored to be a part of a company where I can reflect the same values that I was shown to my own direct reports. CCS is where I learned about and was taught how to use "empowered dialogue" (look it up) in the workplace, where I have always been asked for (and have been listen to) my honest feedback on how to make the company a better place to work, and somewhere where I feel my own personal values align with a corporate entity. In my experience one would be hard pressed to find a company with as much personal integrity as Creative Channel Services. That integrity starts at the very top and integrates its way throughout the entire organization. It's a rare combination these days to find a company with such a healthy balance between a business growth/strategy mindset and culture but CCS finds a way to do it exceptionally well. Like Andy (our CEO) always says, "Culture eats strategy for lunch." Not only does he say it, but he believes it. That makes all the difference.

Cons

CCS, like any other company, has its challenges from time to time, but when you come across a company that is transparent about those challenges, deals openly and honestly with its employees and actually cares about providing a best in class work culture you know you've found something very special.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. It's been working so far.

Creative Channel Services2019-03-18
  3. "Strong Culture of Community"

Pros

The organization is filled with a great group of people, and overall a positive place to work. Both talent and attitude are required to be a member of the team. Communication is good. Lots of interesting clients and programs to work on.

Cons

It can be a fast-paced, stressful environment, given the nature of the work and the industry we are in.

Creative Channel Services2019-02-28
  4. "This is a place you want to be!"

Current Employee - Virtual Sales Advocate

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Creative Channel is a company that appreciates your talent and contributions and offers lots of opportunity to grow and create meaningful impacts. As a Creative Channel team member I feel valued and challenged every day. I'm part of a very talented team where teamwork, exceeding client expectations, and successes are celebrated. Creative Channel not only delivers the WOW experience for it's clients, but just as... importantly, for it's team members as well!

Cons

This is a company that has all of the right ingredients to grow exponentially- innovation, top talent, successful systems and processes, and reputation of exceeding client expectations. The growth just can't come fast enough!

Advice to Management

What you're doing is working!

Creative Channel Services2019-02-27
  5. "Great people, great values, great aspirations!"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time

Pros

Treat people well and live by their values. Have client's goals firmly in view and in a balanced, WIN/WIN way.

Cons

No cons that would have not allow me to recommend this as a place to consider for work.

6. "Hey"

Current Employee - MDM in Everett, WA

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

First and foremost, this is a highly biased review, because I'm a happy employee. In the over Three years, I have been with CCS up here in the worlds Greatest area! Seattle! I have met almost everyone from the Founder down, and I can say from first hand these people have a spirit of caring in their hearts. No one is Perfect, but I feel they have put up with way more of my imperfections that I could ever have hoped.... Here is the rub; YOU make your success in this world. No company will have room for every single person to "grow" or get that promotion. A company has to live within its means if it makes no profit there is no company. It irresponsible not to worry about the "bottom line." but this is NOT a money hungry, driven organization. I work full time, and I have endless benefits, I have gotten raises, and I get a bonus every six months based on achievable KPI's, all kinds of time off and. You know what else I got, Access to my Boss, to my bosses boss, to my bosses, bosses boss, all the way up, and I know this for a fact because I have called them and they took the needed time with me. Would I like more money, come on I am human of course I do, has everything I have ever seen been perfect, in your dreams. Am I Proud of my company enough to tell you to come and work here YES I AM!!

Cons

I didn't know we had cons working here, is there a buss I missed?

Creative Channel Services2019-02-26
  7. "Experience as an Area Sales Manager for CCR"

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have to say that never in my career prior to CCR had I truly felt that a company looked out not only for their growth but also the growth of their employees. Whether it be supporting me in times of crisis and understanding that my personal well being is important in maintaining quality work. Also that they have helped develop my professional skills and even hold work shops to build growth for those looking to... become leaders. I have even had the privilege to be asked to be asked to give insight into how to make this a better place for employees and I have to say that its quite amazing to see an employer really taking the time to hear our feedback and even use that feedback in their professional development for the company. One of the biggest things that I will say is that whenever a change is occuring whether it be exciting news about expansion and compensation increases or even negative news about business and increasing sell through that CCR is always transparent about what is going on. It never feels like I'm out of the loop when large decisions are being made about the company and with the town hall meetings that occur its great to know that I have a voice in the company.

Cons

More opportunities to meet as a full company given that in field teams are spaced out across the country

Advice to Management

Continue to maintain the same autonomy that you have been delivering and continue to support your employees . One of the biggest reasons I have respect for this company is that management has a human approach to us and doesn't make me feel like just a number but instead a person.

Creative Channel Services2019-02-26
  8. "Excellent Company with Remote Work!"

Current Employee - Development Manager

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great workplace, allows for remote work. There are weekly meetings where objectives and achievements are shared which make the company situation and business outlook pretty transparent.

Cons

Remote work might leave you a little disconnected with the daily ongoings at the company.

Creative Channel Services2019-02-27
  9. "Caring, Team Atmosphere / Excellent Leaders!"

Current Employee - Operations and Training Manager

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Caring and competent leadership and employees - Excellent Benefits - Transparent communication from the CEO and Executive Leaders - Quality leadership - Caring/Family type atmosphere - High energy and integrity - Others jump in to help wherever needed - team focused - Organization is flexible and able to adjust and change to ensure success

Cons

Primarily a Field based organization .. I miss seeing people face-to-face in an office environment

Advice to Management

Would love to attend more quarterly meetings at HQ

Creative Channel Services2019-02-20
  10. "Great company, Great people, Great Future Ahead"

I have been working at Creative Channel Services part-time

Pros

I have been with Creative Channel Services for 4+ years and LOVE the company. If you are a hard worker, want to grow within the company, have grit and are a forward thinker, CCS is for you. The people are fantastic, want to be at work and give it their all, the culture and identity of the company is great, and the opportunities are endless. The key to advancing your career is work hard, be visible, establish a path... for what you want to accomplish and communicate that to your manager. I read a lot of the reviews on glassdoor and do not agree with some of the harsh feedback. There are indeed opportunities to grow and the leadership team is willing to listen. We have a great exec team who is committed to their employees. I just had a conversation recently with another employee and we feel so lucky to have the freedom and flexibility in our work and that starts with the top. Our exec team cares and I feel lucky to be part of such a successful, forward thinking organization.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!! You rock!

Creative Channel Services2019-02-20