DVMelite Reviews

Michael Warren

"Marketing"

Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at DVMelite part-time for more than a year

Pros

Company culture is genuine. Work-life balance is extremely important and there is a lot of flexibility with your schedule. Everyone on the team is hard-working, positive and wants to help. Communication is great, even within a remote environment. The entire team is focused on our clients' success.

Cons

Would be nice to meet some co-workers face to face (one challenge of being remote)

"Best Stay at Home Job"

Current Employee - Communications Specialist in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at DVMelite part-time for more than a year

Pros

A positive and an uplifting culture of people who use creative idea's and top industry innovation to make peoples lives and businesses better.

Cons

Wish I could work more hours. I would love to work for DVMElite full time.

"Best corporate culture"

Current Employee - PGS

I have been working at DVMelite part-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility with work hours and scheduling; positive culture throughout the organization and within individual teams; help, information, and training are always available; opportunity for professional development is encouraged and rewarded.

Cons

I sometimes want to work more than scheduled to work only because I like to check things off my to-do list mostly when the tasks directly impact the member experience.

"Awesome Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Practice Development Representative in Peoria, AZ

I have been working at DVMelite part-time for more than a year

Pros

Perfect balance of work and life. Flexible hours and awesome team members.

Cons

Only PT so no health insurance.

5. "Team Builder Counselor"

I have been working at DVMelite part-time

Pros

DVMelite has a great positive culture and high core values that all employees believe in. Being a company where all employees operate remotely, the communication is excellent and employees are always recognized for their contributions.

Cons

There really aren't any cons to working for a company who supports and encourages team member ideas and strategies. No idea is a bad idea - even the crazy ones!

Continue reading

"Excellent Work Life Balance!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

I have been working at DVMelite part-time

Pros

It is truly a joy to work with a group of people who are just as passionate as I am when it comes to their jobs! DVMelite only hires the most well rounded and positive people which creates a fantastic company culture. I absolutely love the fact that the company is remote which allows me the flexibility to work from home. Management is also extremely accommodating when it comes to any requests for vacation or sick time which is awesome and enables me to have a perfect work life balance. The job itself is very enjoyable because everyday is an adventure! DVMelite is a fast paced and innovative company which means there are always new and exciting things to look forward to!

Cons

I would not mind working more hours because I enjoy the job so much, however, I will say the hours are perfect if you have a busy social schedule or have a family to look after.

"Sales Consultant"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at DVMelite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Made some money . Two more words are required.

Cons

The absolute scum of the earth company. DO NOT listen to any of these posts, they are so fake. You are on call 24/7 as a sales consultant, clients must be able to reach you at all times. You are told to do the scummiest things to get a sale. They will sabotage anyone/anything in their way, including you. Honestly everything about this company is so bogus and I would not recommend for a second.

DVMelite Response

January 30, 2018Human Resources

Thank you for your post, but we think you may have posted this to the wrong company. We have never had employees in San Diego and we never had on call sales consultants. For over a year, we have only hired in Missouri, Wisconsin, Texas, North Carolina and Florida. We hope you find the right position for you and have amazing success. We wish you could apply for our positions, but we are not currently hiring in California.

"Great opportunity to work from home!"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at DVMelite full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with the company over a year and a half now and absolutely love my job. The flexibility to work from home and make my own schedule adds so much value to my life. The company is a start up, this means changes can come up quickly and often, but I like the excitement because I am never bored doing the same thing. I feel lucky to be a part of this team, stick with the interview process, it is so worth it!

Cons

Be aware there are no benefits but research the benefit to being an independent contractor!

"Flexible work environment with talented and positive people!"

Current Employee - Practicr Growth Consultant

I have been working at DVMelite full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are looking to work from home, DVMelite is a great place to work. They are really good at communicating and making you feel like you are a part of a team.

Cons

Not having benefits can be tough for some but no problem for many. It works out well for someone on a spouses benefits plan!

Continue reading

"If Mentoring Is Important---this is the place to work."

Current Employee - Practice Growth Consultant in Remote, OR

I have been working at DVMelite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coaching the elite is a priority. The interview process is long but it is worth it. DVMelite hires to attain long-term loyal employees and shines through management mentoring and coaching techniques.

Cons

Company is young, but it is exciting to be working with a team that is always ready to find new and effective processes to enable growth for clients and employees.

Found 17 reviews