Edmunds.com Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Found 263 reviews

3.7
Edmunds.com CEO Avi Steinlauf
Avi Steinlauf
Pros
  • "Having the results only work environment has allowed me to still be the mother I strive to be and earn myself a living(in 50 reviews)

• "The work life balance here is wonderful(in 25 reviews)

Cons
  • "Edmunds is located in Santa Monica(in 12 reviews)

• "A lot of the great work that happens in the office doesn't always translate well when we interact with dealers and customers(in 11 reviews)

"Incredible Place to Work"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Edmunds.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

The work/life balance is the best I've seen or heard of. In addition to having great hours and flexible working from home policies, the Santa Monica office has tons of different work spaces — outdoors, comfy couches, swinging chairs, a library, bike and treadmill desks, and quiet rooms — so you never feel chained to your assigned desk. Edmunds is strongly based on transparency and growth, both individually and as... a company. So, you always know how the company is doing and you get a real sense of how your work aligns with the company goals. Individually speaking, there are always opportunities for the employees to set personal goals in order to grow within the company. If there's a skill, software, or program you're interesting in learning, the managers will go out of their way to make that possible. Overall, I've always felt extremely supported and well taken care of, which makes me take great pride in the work that I do. AND, as an added bonus, the people are super smart and really fun to work with :)

Cons

I have yet to experience any downsides to working at Edmunds. It's a place I can see myself working at for years to come.

Edmunds.com2019-07-09

"Best Job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Manager in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Edmunds.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hard work is rewarded and acknowledged, good people, good culture, opportunities for development, work/life balance, perks, great benefits, clear vision and feeling of 'togetherness'. I've really enjoyed working here and have always had a fairly positive outlook on the state of the company (despite others opinions). I've worked for not so great companies in the past, ones where I was constantly micro-managed and... belittled. Coming to Edmunds was like a breath of fresh air. I've never worked for a company that values my hard work as much as Edmunds does. This is the longest I've ever worked for a company because the people/culture is one that is hard to leave. Also everyday presents a new challenge and I love it.

Cons

Can't think of any honestly. I've been here over 3 years and I don't have any complaints.

Advice to Management

Keep up the employee recognition and quarterly surveys it's a great way to keep everyone engaged

Edmunds.com2019-07-10

"Amazing!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Edmunds.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hands down the best company I have work for!!

Cons

No cons for this company

Advice to Management

There is advancement based on performance.

Edmunds.com2019-07-10

"Great culture with positive attitude"

Current Employee - Product Specialist

I have been working at Edmunds.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

The entire culture from the on boarding process to the day-to-day at Edmunds is top notch. The sales team leadership encourages each person to run their own business within the framework of a national strategy which allows for continued innovation and personal growth.

Cons

Overall the culture, benefits, leadership, and coworkers are top notch at Edmunds. So the day-to-day work environment is amazing. No complaints from me.

Advice to Management

Continue to allow employees to innovate. I'd recommend expanding the product set as much as possible so you don't get stuck inside of a box.

Edmunds.com2019-07-09

"Wonderful Culture- Company - and people!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Edmunds.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Edmunds is driving innovation to make the process easier for in-market car shoppers to find their perfect car! Edmunds offers cutting-edge technology, an all-inclusive company culture, as well as competitive pay and benefits for employees!

Cons

I can't provide any negative feedback.

Edmunds.com2019-07-08

"Great company, people and culture"

Current Employee - Director in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Edmunds.com full-time

Pros

Empowering environment, smart and friendly colleagues, great office space and good benefits. Leadership is supportive of new ideas and there is opportunity to make a meaningful impact across the company.

Cons

Change is constant. This provides for a lot of great opportunities but can be challenging for some.

Edmunds.com2019-07-08

"Amazing culture!"

Current Employee - Regional Director in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Edmunds.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working for Edmunds has been an incredibly positive experience. From the first day to present I've been supported, developed, trained, and given opportunities to advance my career.

Cons

Lot's of changes to programs and processes. Some may see this as a "con" or a challenge. I see it as a company who is willing to make the difficult decisions to maintain a competitive edge in an ever evolving marketplace.

Edmunds.com2019-05-16

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Edmunds.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great training program, family environment, amazing support both in the field and from corporate. They also have a great benefits package. I highly recommend Edmunds!

Cons

There are none. It’s a great place to work!

Edmunds.com2019-05-07

"Great place to work in automotive"

Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at Edmunds.com full-time

Pros

Great place to work because of their care for their employees. Great benefit package. Top managemnt keeps employees informed on company thinking and plans.

Cons

Company sets high goals and standards, but not unreasonable ones.

Edmunds.com2019-05-06

"Not a bad place"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Edmunds.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

A lot of great programs to encourage work balance lifestyle.

Cons

Groups within the organization have their own clicks. Overall culture isn't great.

Edmunds.com2019-03-27