Enboarder Reviews

Updated Apr 28, 2022

Found 40 of over 43 reviews

4.9
Enboarder Founder and CEO Brent Pearson (no image)
Brent Pearson
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Absolutely Great

Apr 28, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture Good tech stack Awesome people

Cons

You must enter at least 5 words for Cons.

2. 5.0

Loving it so far!

Apr 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people. Great culture. Interesting product!

Cons

No cons thus far - really happy!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great way to kick-start your career in tech

Mar 31, 2022 - Customer Success in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredibly supportive team, career growth encouraged, mentorship available, opportunity to grow within the company, supportive management and leaders that listen to their people. I'm surprised at how carefully the leadership team listens to their people.

Cons

No cons yet, very happy with my Enboarder life

4. 5.0

Great place to work

Dec 9, 2021 - Relationship Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing company with a great culture, really great product purpose, transparency of leadership

Cons

Immature processes at times but this is not unusual at a start up

People and Culture lead

Thank you for bringing your best to Enboarder every day and living our values and culture. Our processes are constantly evolving and we are building in every department. If you have any ideas on how we can improve processes or increase efficiency, please let your manager know and work with your team to get it done! We appreciate everything you do.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing place to work, so much to learn

Nov 29, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible culture - everyone says this about their company but the team at Enboarder takes this seriously. Being a small company, you have the ability to wear many hats and learn a lot more than you would in a big corporate environment.

Cons

Still an earlier stage company with sales processes to improve on, but every company has areas for improvement. If you're open to being able to help improve on those processes and add your own ideas, this is still a great place to be.

People and Culture lead

Thank you for bringing your best to Enboarder every day and living our values and culture. We are fast-paced and we're building together. We appreciate and respect the opinions of all our employees. If you have any ideas on how we can improve processes or increase efficiency, please let your manager know and work with your team to implement it. We appreciate everything you do.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to work for

Oct 27, 2021 - Frontend Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, people are nice

Cons

Don't like to mention it.

People and Culture lead

Thank you for bringing your best to Enboarder while you were with us. We will you well wherever your career journey takes you.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee

good environment

Jul 7, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

good and healthy work env

Cons

doesnt promote professional growth and career growth

People and Culture lead

Hi, and thank you for leaving your honest review for Enboarder - feedback is a gift and we truly appreciate it! We're so happy to hear that you felt your work environment was a positive and healthy one during your time at Enboarder! This is something we are always working to create and promote. Your feedback around professional and career development could not have come at a better time. We have just conducted our Employee Engagement Survey for this year, and based on motivators highlighted by our people this is one of our top action items. We are currently in the process of designing more personalised learning and development for our people, as well as professional growth paths as we now accelerate out of the year of Covid for some big years ahead. We hope you are enjoying your newest career opportunity, and wish you all the best! Stay in touch :)

8. 5.0

Junior devops engineer

Jun 8, 2021 - Junior Devops Engineer in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good working culture, team work, friendly environment, diversity, interesting technologies to work on

Cons

There are none cons for the employees

People and Culture lead

Thank you for the glowing review and for bringing your best to Enboarder every day and living our values and culture. If you have any ideas on how we can improve processes or increase efficiency, please let your manager know and work with your team to implement it. We appreciate everything you do.

9. 5.0

Great place to work

Apr 15, 2021 - Account Manager in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent team, really exciting product, growing quickly, well looked after

Cons

None that I can think of

People and Culture lead

Thank you for bringing your best to Enboarder every day and the glowing review. We appreciate you being part of our culture and living our values. If you have any ideas on how we can improve processes or increase efficiency, please let your manager know and work with your team to implement it. We appreciate everything you do.

10. 5.0

Genuine company

Mar 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

All employees including managers genuinely live and breath our core values. Incredible mission as a Saas company. Amazing humans

Cons

I don't have an issue with it, but I guess it's a personal thing - the fast paced tech start up way of work might not be for everyone.

People and Culture lead

Thank you for bringing your best to Enboarder every day and living our values and culture. You are correct, the fast-paced and start-up to the scale-up environment may not be for everyone. We appreciate and respect the opinions of all our employees. If you have any ideas on how we can improve processes or increase efficiency, please let your manager know and work with your team to implement it. We appreciate everything you do.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Reviews

Enboarder Reviews FAQs

Enboarder has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 43 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Enboarder to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Enboarder employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Enboarder. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

94% of Enboarder employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Enboarder 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Enboarder Job Seekers