HotelClub Reviews

HotelClub President Nicolas Chu
Nicolas Chu
  1. "Best Workplace"

5.0

I have been working at HotelClub full-time

Pros

Hotelclub is the best workplace for me so far. Good working culture, friendly people, we are support each other to grow together. Last but not least, good incentive plan.

Cons

As we work with the other team and most of them centralized in HQ in Chicago, some follow up might be delay due to time different.

2. "accounts"

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I worked at HotelClub full-time for more than a year

Pros

good company culture and team

Cons

not a lot of potential improvement for career

3. "Cool gig"

I worked at HotelClub full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Diverse, opportunities for growth, good management, great perks, strong ethics, great team, fast paced.

Cons

Politics, low budget, poor communication systems, poor technology, high turn-over

4. "Good starting job in marketing"

I worked at HotelClub part-time

Pros

The role was varied and as it was a shared position across two teams it allowed me to learn a lot of things both technical and personal growth wise and learn how to manage competing priorities.

Cons

No real benefits as a non full-time employee

5. "Market Coordinator"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Sydney

I have been working at HotelClub full-time for less than a year

Pros

As a new employee HotelClub has been a great place to work with very friendly and happy staff making it an easy transition into a new job. Each team and department has its own goals and work dynamic which are reasonable and you receive constant guidance and support to achieve these goals and adjust to the work dynamic as a new started. As a growing and expanding business there seems to be lots of area and room to grow and develop both your professional skills and personal ones. Such a great atmosphere and environment to work and has made the scary transition into a new job an enlightening one. Additionally HotelClub provides lots of travel opportunity and travel discounts to employees and their families.

Cons

Thus far I have not seen any negative aspects of Hotelclub.

6. "Awesome workplace"

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in Sydney

I have been working at HotelClub part-time for less than a year

Pros

Culturally diverse Active HR Knowledgeable and experience colleagues

Cons

Less opportunity to meet new people

7. "Awesome people, flexible culture & fun place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at HotelClub full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people that work at HotelClub are fantastic, they are super intelligent and specialists in their fields of work, which makes knowledge sharing fun. The culture is relaxed, supportive, challenging, constantly changing & there is loads of work to do, but the people that work at HotelClub make the company standout by miles. There is minimal politics played here and the company fosters an open and straightforward culture, making it easier to communicate with each other. Many people at HotelClub know how to work hard but they also know how to play hard. The company has many employee sessions/events where everyone gets to know each other that little bit more making it a nice environment to be in.

Cons

There is so much work to be done that this can at times cause exhaustion if people do not take some time for themselves, the company works on very limited resources and the expectations are huge, so this workplace suits people who like to be challenged every day.

Continue reading
  8. "Great culture and working environment"

Current Employee - Market Manager in Sydney

I have been working at HotelClub full-time for less than a year

Pros

Laid back and collaborative culture, open communication, great working environment and good systems. There are lots of staff events so you get to know your coworkers - people are really friendly and the team is very multicultural.

Cons

It's part of a big company so can be a bit slow and complex to get things done sometimes.

Continue reading
  9. "Great people and work culture."

Current Employee - Market Manager

I have been working at HotelClub full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people working here makes this company great - helpful, collaborative and innovative bunch who knows how to have fun. Work/Life balance is something that's being promoted and employees are constantly reminded about this. Highly achievable KPIs/ Targets. Senior leadership teams is always open to suggestions. Lack of complex hierarchy makes it easy to communicate across different levels of management.

Cons

Some of the internal systems used are quite outdated. Changes are being implemented but it takes quite a while.

10. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I have been working at HotelClub full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

HotelClub is a progressive but realistically oriented company with a great work atmosphere. I have had no complaints so far in regards to career opportunities and have the feeling that the wider business is open to ideas and opinions.

Cons

Even though progress is made, some systems could benefit from an overhaul.

Found 41 reviews