It Works! Global Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

It Works! Global Reviews

Updated 10 Nov 2019

3.2
It Works! Global CEO  Mark Pentecost  (no image)
Mark Pentecost
Pros
  • "Easy work from home Job you can make a lot of money and rise to the top(in 19 reviews)

• "The products are amazing especially when you use them correctly and as directed(in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are old distributors that were or aren’t willing to do the WORK(in 52 reviews)

• "The wraps can be used incorrectly by people who don't want to read about how to properly use them(in 17 reviews)

1. "Distributor"

Former Employee - Distributor

I worked at It Works! Global part-time

Pros

Great bonuses And incentives. Hard but manageable

Cons

Building a team, retaining rank, and going to meetings.

It Works! Global2019-11-11
  2. "Competitive"

Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at It Works! Global part-time

Pros

Make as much as you want/flexibility.

Cons

People do not respond to you.

It Works! Global2019-10-30

"It’s not worth it!!!"

Former Employee - Corporate Employee in Palmetto, FL
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at It Works! Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people. Everyone below executive level deserves far more than they are given. Some of the best relationships I’ve had were with the team leads and lower ( specialists, coordinators). The HR department does a great job at bringing on sweet, hardworking individuals

Cons

RUN in the opposite direction. If you are looking for anything that allows you a life outside of work, this is NOT it. There isn't enough space to list all the cons. Read the review for the home office in Palmetto, FL; or non-distributor role . The pay isn’t worth all the time you put in. Expectations are set for salaried employees to NOT complain when they are asked to do more than what is in their job description,... after-hours, over the weekends, during holidays. If you have children, you can expect them to ask why you are always working. The bonuses have decreased, the annual raise percentage has decreased. Employee morale is close to none. Culture? What’s that? The upper management hides behind the veil of being a "Christian based company". Be prepared for sexual harassment and a sinking ship! The owner is handing the company over to his children rather than another experienced major business owner. NEPOTISM at its finest. ZERO room for growth.

Advice to Management

Open. Your. Eyes. Before you’re the next one out the door! You’re only safe if you “keep it in the family”. Show praise and respect towards the ones who WORK for it, not the ones who suck up for it.

It Works! Global2019-11-07
  4. "Distributor"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at It Works! Global

Pros

Good friends the ones that stayed in contact

Cons

I worked with this company from 2015-2018 I made a total of $200 They don’t tell you that you have to have an auto shipment of $100 or more to make a paycheck and say that month you get no customers you just wasted $100 on auto shipment to get a paycheck that you don’t get because you had no customers The renewal fees,website fees The cold messaging I hated it!! Who wants to harass people Be my product... model ,join my team so spammy. I was told by my upline to still take one of the products I was allergic too! And then if you even think about leaving this company ! OMG you get blacklisted , blocked, talked about on team calls how you are a trader! And you won’t make any money please anything is better than this Oh and everyone saying they are going on a paycation you don’t have exclusive trips here you have to pay for all of it conference you have to pay for your ticket , you don’t earn a spot on the trips you pay for it

Advice to Management

Maybe rethink making Dts Pay for everything

It Works! Global2019-11-03
  5. "I have become more healthy and work with some of the most amazing and supportive people I have ever met since joining"

Current Employee - Distributor in Portland, OR

I have been working at It Works! Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

I get to meet amazing individuals, work 100% remotely from home and my phone, help people meet their goals in health wellness and beauty and i get a 40% discount on all products

Cons

Enrolling people can be difficult. You need to be able to work with cold messaging on social media and not get hurt everytime someone yells at you

Advice to Management

Give people more ideas of where yo gind prospective LC & DT. And a wider variety of scripts for each product so we can sound different

It Works! Global2019-09-21
  6. "It Doesn't Work!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palmetto, FL

I worked at It Works! Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some amazing people to work with

Cons

Dishonesty from management, no loyalty, disorganized, unprofessionalism

It Works! Global2019-10-07

"Think about it"

Current Employee - Distribution

I have been working at It Works! Global part-time

Pros

Work at home, whenever you want

Cons

Not as easy to sell stuff

It Works! Global2019-07-30
  8. "Working from my phone anywhere is so amazing and these products are gold!"

Current Employee - Work At Home Distributor in Corvallis, OR

I have been working at It Works! Global part-time for less than a year

Pros

Work as much or as little as you want helping people get in shape

Cons

Can be slow at times, depending on how you work

It Works! Global2019-07-16
  9. "Great Team and wonderful 3.5 years."

Former Employee - Manager in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at It Works! Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fast pace company with a flat structure that allows employees the opportunity to work directly with senior management to develop the companies market strategy. Having direct access allows the employee to promote achievements. As a small organisation this provides opportunity to works in multiple business areas. Excellent team full of enthusiasm and potential. Fast changing requirements so you are never bored in... work. My experience from the family who own the company was only positive. As an employee I was respected and enjoyed working for the company for 3.5 years.

Cons

The pace is fast and often challenging. Sometimes it feels unplanned and unorganised this a part of the trade off to bring products quickly to the market. As an entrepreneurial company it often changes plans and strategy this can be uncomfortable for the employees.

Advice to Management

My view is focus on the triangle of success 1.quality (brand, product), 2.service (delivery) and 3.cost (margin, competitiveness) with the customers and employees in the centre. The company likes sports analogies without the team or fans there's no game.

It Works! Global2019-07-02

"Recommended, but attention not for everyone"

Former Employee - Translation Project Coordinator in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at It Works! Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you enjoy a fast pace, taking charge and earning recognition, this is likely the place for you. If that appeals to you, you will surely never be bored here.

Cons

Not for everyone, you have to enjoy, or even thrive in less than perfectly organized environments, as the nature of the business makes it quite volatile and fast-paced it is not a good fit for every type of personality.

Advice to Management

Create a clearer separation of what belongs in the US side and in the International side, both sides would benefit.

It Works! Global2019-05-08