It Works! Global Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Full-timePart-time

3.3
Mark Pentecost

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Easy work from home Job you can make a lot of money and rise to the top" (in 18 reviews)

• "The products are amazing especially when you use them correctly and as directed" (in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "It is very hard to make money with the company" (in 13 reviews)

• "You make a little from getting loyal customers but the bigger money is in having a team under you" (in 13 reviews)

1. "Distributor"

I have been working at It Works! Global part-time

Pros

Great friendships and solid paychecks if you are willing to work. Major pro..RESIDUAL INCOME!

Cons

I actually Cant think of anything.

2. "You get out of it what you put in"

I worked at It Works! Global full-time

Pros

Work from home
    Flexible Hours
    Decent Bonuses

Cons

While not all "uplines" are like this, I found that mine pushed everyone to quit their full time jobs to be reps. The sales tactics they pushed on us were uncomfortable, rude and sometimes dangerous. I also found that the new "sisterhood" I had gained all turned on me when I found a different full time opportunity

Advice to Management

Don't push reps to be all or nothing. This is an MLM, not a lifetime career for most people

3. "Marketing Assistant"

I worked at It Works! Global full-time

Pros

Great building to work in - everything was all brand new & their pay is very competitive.

Cons

Upper Management is far too insular. They don’t include new hires & there’s a ton of nepotism.

Advice to Management

Stop treating those who aren’t your blood relatives or whom you haven’t known since high school as outsiders. Without the ability to truly include everyone, you will continue to lose good employees.

"Distributor"

Current Employee - Distributor in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Distributor in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at It Works! Global part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working remotely. I dont see anything else

Cons

You find yourself annoying people all the time. Products are absolute garbage. Keto coffeee is undrinkable, instant nausea, orange green is discusting, berries is ok. Wraps dont work at all..
    hair skin nails and strech marks cream dont work either.
    Way overly priced comparing to the us.
    Distributor pay every month? That doesnt make any sense to me.

Advice to Management

Drop the montly website fee, accept the returns, stop being so fake about everything. Work on the products, there’s no quality. Everything is about flashing money. For a christian based company, the image that you guys are showing is so so wrong. Ajust the price in canada, prices are way too high and it doesnt make any sense comparing to the change.
    Offer samples to help the distributor.
    Stop talking about the money and talk about the products.

5. "Great Job!"

I have been working at It Works! Global part-time

Pros

The customer received was excellent. And so is the company overall

Cons

Nothing, you guys are awesome

6. "Distributer warning"

Former Employee - Distributer in Kenosha, WI (US)
    Former Employee - Distributer in Kenosha, WI (US)

I worked at It Works! Global part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None. If I could give them 0 stars, I would.

Cons

If you’re looking to become a distributor for this company, don’t bother. I had a scheduled auto-shipment date of 5/11/18 for my hair skin and nails and protein shake that came to a total of $101.05. It tried processing that order on that date, but because I had insufficient funds, it AUTOMATICALLY changed the date to 6/11/18 (which I felt more comfrable with the transaction being taken out.) So I’m thinking it going to come out on 6/11/18 and it randomly comes out on 5/25/18?? I doubled checked on my account and confirmed it was 6/11/18 that it was supposed to come out and NOT 5/25/18. So not only was I thinking I only made a certain small amount for my previous paycheck, but I actually had an extra $100 I didn’t even know was randomly taken out my account. Called the office that they provided and they were all giving me all sorts of different information on how to process my refund giving me this constant run around just for my money. Not only that, but I have to pay for the shipping for something I didn’t even do incorrectly and I was told I won’t be recruiting my money back for that. I was screwed from groceries, gas, etc because of them taking it upon themselves to take money out of my account. I sent an email to the corporate office and it stated it was going to take 1-2 business days to get back to me. It’s been longer than that. My advice is not to sign up, unless you want this to happen to you.

Advice to Management

- Don’t take money from people’s account unless it’s the CONFIRMED date they set.

- Train your call team A LOT better because they were giving out all sorts of different information.

- Actually have a head or manager person on-site in the call unit so your customers speak with someone directly and resolve issues like this A LOT faster.

- Don’t make people pay for shipping / etc is it wasn’t something on their fault.

7. "Best company EVER!"

Current Employee - Future Presidential Diamond/Lifer in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Future Presidential Diamond/Lifer in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at It Works! Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ultimate health, amazing friends and support, incredible personal growth, high morality in the leadership, and one of the best compensation plans in the industry.

Cons

People assume when they sign up they’ll be instant millionaires. And they don’t use their uplines enough, so some customers don’t get all the tools/info to have the best results

Advice to Management

Live our leaders!

8. "Distributor"

Pros

MarkAnd Cindy seem like good people. They are starting to recognize their lower organizations instead of higher ups.

Cons

The cattiness is unreal. People posting videos about other distributors after they leave and put down their work practices because people in their downline left. Always saying the”grass isn’t always greener” “if they say this, it’s a lie”. Distributors are seeming too threatened by people leaving.

Advice to Management

Let people leave without the cattiness. Your distributors are going to kill your sales and lead to the demise of your company. Don’t claim high sales for a few months then hide your sales from the public all of a sudden. Train your distributors to lead with integrity or you should discipline them by deactivating their distributor accounts for a few months.

9. "Great Company"

I have been working at It Works! Global full-time

Pros

Great company with a compensation plan second to none.

Cons

None I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

10. "my team cares"

Current Employee - Emerald Leader in Whistler, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Emerald Leader in Whistler, BC (Canada)

I have been working at It Works! Global part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

our uplines care about us and help us every day

they teach us not to spam people and how to be successful

i lost 20 pounds from using thees products

you people are LAZY if you spent more than you made...
    ALSO if the products didnt work for you , clearly you didnt follow the instructions or follow throughout with the 90 days.

you fat doesn't just melt off... it takes 90 days to show progress

oh btw the company has been debt free since 2001 SO .....

Cons

I dont have any Cons or have not experienced any