It Works! Global Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Found 224 reviews

2.9
Mark Pentecost
Pros
Cons
  • "It cracks me up how someone commented on here "who would want to work hard every single day just to make money(in 15 reviews)

• "You make a little from getting loyal customers but the bigger money is in having a team under you(in 13 reviews)

"It doesn’t work"

Current Employee - Distributer

I have been working at It Works! Global part-time

Pros

Girls are nice & funny

Cons

It is very hard to make money because everyone thinks it’s a scam. Distributers harassing customers. They don’t tell you when you join that everyone that’s under you has to hit a certain amount of volume for you to succeed which is crazyin my opinion.

It Works! Global2019-02-28

"Great!"

Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at It Works! Global part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you have a great team: One on one personal training Made money my first month Easy to promote Great friends and kind people Opportunity if a 9-5 doesn’t work for you

Cons

You have to work to get paid- (Surprise!) You have to be willing to learn! -(Again, shocker!) You should make time for your business, you can’t build something if you don’t work!

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome support!!!

It Works! Global2019-02-28
  3. "Company is full of hidden lies"

Current Employee - Independent Distributor

I have been working at It Works! Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You meet some nice people

Cons

They expect you to lie to people and pretty your words up so it doesn't seem like it. Before you join it looks so promising and afterwords you learn its not as easy to make money as they say. I've been doing this consistently for 3 months have signed 8 customers and haven't seen a penny because it goes by how many bv points you and the people you sign up have just to rank up you need 1600 with yours and 3 distributors...

Advice to Management

Make the pay better

It Works! Global2019-04-02

"Cult Like Company"

Former Employee - Triple Diamond Distributor in Rochester, MN

I worked at It Works! Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendships are always a plus but most of them were only temporary or fake. Friendships based on money is never stable. Money was good at times but no matter how hard you worked or time you invested in the company or your team it always felt empty because it was all money driven.

Cons

No time off....ever! You literally need to keep working at all times very hard to ensure a decent paycheck. You always need to keep building your team to keep it from falling apart. They use God as a way to pull people in & preach as this is what He wanted for you! Ick! Most products are ok & not great but once you drink the cool aid you are convinced they are the BEST products out there & will do anything...

Advice to Management

I respected Mark Pentecost but Pam Sowder was definitely as FAKE as they come! ( Botox, Fillers & ALL )

It Works! Global2019-03-19
  5. "Poor management in marketing department"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at It Works! Global full-time

Pros

There are lots of talent and brilliant minds. It's a shame that management don't recognise it.

Cons

There's been 100% turnover in the marketing team. Need I say more?

Advice to Management

- Upper management desperately needs management training. - Recognise people for their work. - Listen to your team and take action for what needs to be changed. People are leaving because you supposedly listen, but don't take action. - Stop with the forced dancing and huddles. It makes people uncomfortable.

It Works! Global2019-03-17
  6. "Fast-paced, lots of hours"

I have been working at It Works! Global full-time

Pros

There are a lot of good, smart people willing to roll up their sleeves and get work done.

Cons

Most jobs are salaried, and there is a lot of required overtime with no extra pay or comp time benefits. It's a privately owned company, so advancement can be difficult.

It Works! Global2019-02-24
  7. "It was a decent job."

Former Employee - Distributor in Waco, TX
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at It Works! Global (Less than a year)

Pros

you can make your own schedule

Cons

It is not a real job.

It Works! Global2019-02-05
  8. "Great dev team, but thats about it."

Former Employee - Software Engineer - Front End in Palmetto, FL

I worked at It Works! Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The software engineers are some of the finest I have worked with. Most are passionate and have a constant value on improving. - Upper management is easy to talk to. - Open to partial remote and working 4 10 hour days.

Cons

- Constant shifting or priorities. - Little to no planning which leads to a chicken with their heads cut off mentality. - Poor processes especially in the Agile / Scrum department. - Lack of professionalism from the business and dev support staff. - Be prepared to put your time and money behind your own skill increase. There is no 'money in the budget' for advancement of skill. - Company seems like it doesn't want...

Advice to Management

- Increase benefits to keep and attract talent. - Better planning, following of Agile practices and less shifting of priorities will be a great asset to delivering a quality product. - It Works says they want to get better, but actions speak louder than words.

It Works! Global2019-02-04
  9. "Whole ‘Notha Level!"

Former Employee - Senior Marcomms Manager in Plymouth, England

I worked at It Works! Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

During my 4 years at It Works! Corporate I had some of the most challenging AND rewarding times. I made lifelong friendships and achieved the dedication of a spirited and talented team. Thinking of joining a group of go-getters who push the bounds of creativity? Develop phenomenal products? Just go for it! The corporate team are hardworking hard-playing pros that get out what they put in!

Cons

There are times of long hours on large projects.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

It Works! Global2019-01-10

"Terrible Experience"

Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at It Works! Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

I mean, I guess some of the people I met were really nice

Cons

They make you pay monthly for your website on top of making you meet a quota each month in order to get paid. They make you move people all around underneath you in order to build your team. True pyramid to get to the top, which is next to impossible. Products don't work.

It Works! Global2019-02-11