Keypath Education Reviews

Found 303 of over 314 reviews

4.3
Keypath Education Global CEO Steve Fireng
Steve Fireng
Pros
  • "encouraging employees’ work-life balance(in 27 reviews)

• "Great office culture with great people who work there(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It's all growing pains but I'm confident Keypath will get through it(in 32 reviews)

• "Not necessarily a "con" but very fast paced(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best place i have worked!

Jul 24, 2022 - Student Success Manager in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility with working arrangements - working from home, supportive management, opportunities for internal progression for those that want to step up, amazing team culture that is driven from the top, endless opportunities to learn new skillsets when you work hard and set self-development plans with your leaders.

Cons

Fast-paced environment - be prepared to manage your time effectively and with support around you, it is manageable.

2. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

unethical

Aug 6, 2022 - Consultant in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free breakfast which included bread and cereal

Cons

Very unethical company. Push students to enrol in courses that they aren't likely to complete just to get commission from the university. Students enrolled by keypath have very low completion rate of around 20%. This unethical behaviour was exhibited when they listed on the stock market. They marketed themselves as a tech company when they are really just a high pressure sales and admin company. There's a reason their shares have crashed by 2/3rds in a year. Terrible place to work and very unethical.

CEO

I am happy to speak directly on your concerns since what you are saying is very serious allegations that I believe to be false. My email is steve.fireng@keypathedu.com . As you know we do not accept students into the program, that is the choice of the university to insure the applicants that apply meet the university requirements to get accepted. No doubt we want to sell the value of a degree and benefits. As every university does...... But, it does us zero good to have a student start and not graduate. Our fees are paid as a student progresses not a student starting? Any way I am serious if you want to chat and listen to your concerns and if any thing you mentioned is true take action. Steve

3. 5.0

Flexibility and Acceptance

Jun 22, 2022 - Student Success Advisor in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great management team who are flexible in a wide range of situation. They are open and accepting and provide guidance when needed in work or personal circumstances. I honestly have never been in a company that gave their staff option to choose what works for them and have a manager who really want to see their team member grow before I join Keypath.

Cons

Limited opportunities to move your way up the ladder and no medical benefit

4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Family atmosphere

May 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- great team culture - fun workplace -good Work/Life balance - great flexibility and family friendly

Cons

-bit slow in replacing management roles so you may take up more responsibility

CEO

Thank you for your comments. Appreciate comments on management, will look into Steve

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

The best workplace culture

Mar 3, 2022 - Marketing Specialist in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

A company that cares about their people

Cons

Growing rapidly and processes can be improved to continue to support efficiency

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for the kind thoughts. Steve

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Work Environment

Feb 8, 2022 - Student Success Advisor in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive Managers, Flexibility with working arrangements. Great support for internal progression.

Cons

No cons so far, just a great experience

1 person found this review helpful

Appreciate the recognition! Steve

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

BEST PLACE to work for

Nov 22, 2021 - Senior Program Lead in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Keypath is not only a place for a job, but a great platform where you can build up your career. Starting with a relatively small sized team Keypath has so much success in the last few years, and now the business has more than 600 employees globally. I have been working with the business almost since its start, and I am fortunate enough to grow up with the business together, as an employee and also as a witness for all these achievements the company went through. Thanks to Ryan and his leadership team, everyone in Keypath is taken good care by the company. Everyone in this place is super supportive, no matter whether you just started from day 1, or you have been with the company for 5 years. Not many CEOs like Ryan who is so down to earth, approachable, open arms for all fresh and new ideas, and will be willing to bring the discussion further though his calendar is already full on. Keypath is place where people feel they are working with the business together, not working for the business; this obviously creates great culture that everyone will be accountable for what they do, and everyone will be able to do what they do the best. Recently Keypath won the " best place to work " which is a great demonstration to what they have been doing for years. This People First company is the right place for anyone who has strong interest in higher education. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone and everyone.

Cons

none off the top of my head

CEO

Appreciate the kind thoughts and comments. Thank you for recognizing Ryan and the culture that everyone has built the past 7 years. Very glad you have enjoyed your experience. steve

8. 5.0

Amazing place to work

Nov 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Inclusive and diverse team, transparency from senior leadership and support. True to company values.

Cons

Salary are not competitive enough for the similar role and company.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Culture but Terrible Management

Nov 19, 2021 - Student Enrollment Advisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work, great job to build skills on and especially for entry level job. CEO is friendly and approachable.

Cons

High turnover, gossip, internal politics and drama. The reviews here are amazing and glowing but it depends on who is your manager and if you keep your head down and don’t cause too much chaos or disruption. Salary also not as competitive. Most people newly hired are from hospitality background which needs lots of training but it is lacking, will fire if not performing well. Little growth for career progression unless you are exceptional.

6 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for comments. Leadership and manager training has always been a focus here, and we follow the old comment that employees leave bosses not companies. Don't know your specific situation but always encourage folks to speak to leadership, HR or even email me! We want everyone to have a great experience and very sorry yours has been been great! Wish you all the best steve

10. 2.0
      Current Employee

Treadmill

Oct 30, 2021 - Education Advisor in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with some nice people here but sadly they are leaving. A lot of people like being able to work from home.

Cons

There's a lot of pretending that everything is all right while people are struggling to do their job. If you complain it will be a problem for you, so best not to say anything. I have seen a lot of my fellow staff leave because they felt that it was too hard to work here. Management doesn't make practical decisions when they should, and they bombard you with extra duties or projects rather than helping you make more commissions. I wouldn't recommend working here, i am wishing that Glassdoor can assist in finding work elsewhere.

7 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thanks for feedback. We do care for our employees, their well-being, and development. Apologies that you feel you are not getting this experience. I hope you have discussed this with your manager as they are best to assist. Take care and wish you all the best. Steve

Viewing 1 - 10 of 303 Reviews

Keypath Education Reviews FAQs

Keypath Education has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 314 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Keypath Education to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Keypath Education employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Keypath Education. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

87% of Keypath Education employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Keypath Education 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Keypath Education to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Keypath Education Job Seekers