Kforce Reviews

Updated 6 Jul 2020

4.1
Kforce Chairman and CEO David L. Dunkel
David L. Dunkel
Pros
  • "Great people driving the hiring and on-boarding process(in 59 reviews)

• "Work life balance but what you put into the job you get out of it(in 58 reviews)

1. "The BEST people"

Current Employee - Talent Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than a year

Pros

A+ management, flexible to real life, the people take pride in what we do! Wouldn't want to work anywhere else. During this difficult time, the management team has worked tirelessly on making sure their employees have the tools to succeed while working from home and maintaining the book of business. High Standards, but huge reward!

Cons

You're in charge of your destiny- if that can even be a con! Work hard, you'll see results.

July 9, 2020

Thank you for leaving a detailed review. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoy working with our leadership and that you feel you have the tools to succeed.

2. "Good place"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Kforce full-time for less than a year

Pros

Salary and home work are available

Cons

None that I can think of.

June 25, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it!

3. "Best staffing company to work"

Current Employee - Senior Salesforce Developer in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone I worked with at Kforce are very professional and they listens carefully to my requirements with respect to work, life and visa requirements and helped in all aspects as and when needed. I definitely recommend Kforce.

Cons

I don't see any cons.

June 17, 2020

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear that our team provides support and takes time to listen to your needs. Thanks for the recommendation!

"Employee Wellfare is King!"

Current Employee - Business Process Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible Schedules Friendly Environment Great Leadership Positive Mentorship / Encouragement

Cons

Nothing that really comes to mind

June 17, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It’s great to hear that you are pleased with the flexibility we provide, our work environment and our leadership.

5. "Kforce is a top notch employer"

Current Employee - IT SALES in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great culture, they take the time to really invest in their people, flexible, always keeping up to date with technology and upgrading tools we use to make us successful in what we do. Love what I do, and who I work with. Kforce makes waking up and going to work every day enjoyable and something I look forward to. I am beyond grateful for this opportunity I've been given here at Kforce.

Cons

none come to mind, other than a better maternity leave policy.

June 17, 2020

Thank you for writing such a detailed review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our company culture, tech stack and working with our team. Thanks for all you do for Kforce!

6. "Freedom to work independently or with oversight"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Corporate is always looking for ways to keep us engaged and improve our services. Management allows more flexibility as you are more successful (remote, leaving early, metrics, working on certain projects). Thorough training on all systems and process (intense, but you won't be left asking tons of questions) Decent equipment and desk space. They began offering extra monitors if requested not too long ago, which is crucial. Upper management is helpful with needs and making changes

Cons

Metrics in the beginning, but those are usually eased as you find success. Middle management can often seem like a bottleneck as they don't seem to want to make changes or even respond when approached.

June 5, 2020

Thank you for taking time to write a detailed review. We are pleased to know that you appreciate the flexibility offered by your management and the training we provide our employees. We will pass your advice along to our leadership team.

7. "Great people and place to work"

Current Employee - IT/Customer Care Agent

I have been working at Kforce full-time

Pros

Set your own schedule , competitive pay & benefits, responsive support team

Cons

so far , so good !

June 5, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. It’s great to know that you take pleasure in your role.

"Unacceptable workplace"

1.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Pittsburgh, PA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Kforce full-time

Pros

Some great people within the office and great opportunities for Visa holders.

Cons

Micromanaging boss who consistently harassed the women in the office. Nothing was ever done to prevent or change the behavior. No flexibility or room for growth which resulted in extremely high turnover but was considered an “industry standard”. Not acceptable of an environment for professionals in any way. Definitely not a place I would recommend to anyone.

Continue reading
  9. "Terrible toxic culture"

1.0
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than a year

Pros

team members are supportive. Candidates are usually great people to talk to.

Cons

Kforce's upper management does not support the members of the team that are struggling, they will only lift up and give opportunities to those that upper management favor. Always want to fire people rather than train/help them. Your manager will not fight for you, if anything happens they will throw you under the bus without a second thought and you can not fight back as that as seen as attitude and will threaten to fire you. They don't care about the circumstances of a situation or if the roles they assigned you are unqualified, have no approved funding, no Hiring Manager control, they only care about unrealistic metrics and numbers that only half the team can hit. They expect you to work overtime and to accept any abuse from candidates, clients, or coworkers with a smile and if you fall they will team up to discipline and make an example out of you. They pretended to care about Black Lives Matter but fired the only 2 team members of color first chance they had.

July 7, 2020

These comments do not reflect the environment Kforce stridently maintains, from the top down, nor do they reflect the engaging and meaningful work experiences we strive to provide. I’d very much like to have a confidential conversation. Please reach out to me at jschwaller@kforce.com. - Jessica Schwaller, Senior Director of HR

"Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Strategic Account Manager in Dallas, TX
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Kforce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Kforce has been a great company to start my career with. There have been so many people along the way who have supported me and helped me grow to the point where I am now in my career. Leadership has been great and continue to have my best interest in mind. Flexibility is great. The entire company is committed to the core values and the culture is like a family.

Cons

Commission thresholds were restructured recently but it is still difficult to advance into additional tiers and make a significant amount of extra income. I also think some of the benefits like PTO, maternity/paternity leave, work from home opportunities and other incentives could be better.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave a detailed review. We are thrilled to hear that you appreciate our company culture, enjoy your career and working with our leadership. Thanks for all you do for Kforce!

Found 1325 reviews