Link Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2021

Found 12 of over 12 reviews

4.9
Link Director and Co-Founder Chris Tinta (no image)
Chris Tinta
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

You couldn’t ask for a better workplace

Jan 11, 2021 - Client Advisor in Brisbane
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Link we are involved and empowered to make a meaningful difference in what we offer our clients. Link’s culture makes it a pleasurable yet professional work environment . The work/life balance is great and there is an emphasis in our health and wellness through initiatives such as ‘the health bar’ and ‘morning stretches’. Link also offers constant training and development to grow our talents and capabilities and lead in each of our industries. Last but not least, we are led by 4 exceptional leaders who offer the guide and support not only to be successful but to achieve excellence.

Cons

I struggle to find any downsides but if I had to say something it would be to give more back to our local community.

Managing Director

Thanks for this great review and your detailed pros :) We give a lot of value to the local small business community with free advice and guidance, but that said, we're working on a program to give back in another way going forward too.

2. 5.0

Fantastic

Jan 10, 2021 - Business Development Manager in Fortitude Valley
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, Personal Awesomeness Day (day of leave to do something for your mental health), Lots of functions.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Managing Director

Great to hear. Thanks for the feedback.

3. 5.0

Colleagues like family

Jan 10, 2021 - Client Advisor in Brisbane
    Business Outlook

Pros

A team that genuinely care about each other's welfare. Supporting each other whether it is work related or personal. A great place to get exposed to different kinds of clients too. We get flexi start time which means we can juggle work life balance pretty easily. Management are always seeking to improve so they are very easy to talk to.

Cons

Nothing! By far the best place I've worked at!

Love this - so glad to hear it. Thanks

4. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Jan 10, 2021 - Client Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is no surprise that Link won the "Great Place to Work' award in 2020. I was an intern back in 2019 and fell in love with the company since then. In 2020 I've got the opportunity to become a permanent part of this awesome team. Our directors are very considering and really care about each employee, take our suggestions on board, ensure we have in fact a fantastic work culture and respect among us, as we have such a diverse team, from different backgrounds and beliefs. As well as, the team, so respectful, welcoming and amazing professionals. I cannot think about one thing that could be negative in relation to Link.

Cons

As I mentioned, I cannot think about anything that could be negative about Link.

Managing Director

We're super proud of that award, and the team that has allowed us to win it :)

5. 4.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

A solid experience

Dec 11, 2020 - Digital Copywriter in Brisbane
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Cohesive Team - Friendly Atmosphere - Clear goals

Cons

- Restrictive formats for work styles

Managing Director

Glad you enjoyed your internship experience

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

If your average Australian workplace culture is already good, this place is so much better!

Mar 12, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, yet friendly place to work. The team is very supportive, they will help you to develop professionally and will look after your personal well-being too. The office has an open-door policy, where everyone interacts and helps the other. You can feel that having a positive workplace environment is one of the priorities here, with one of the perfect examples being the "Health Bar", which has healthy snacks for us to enjoy during the day. This has, by far, been the best place I've worked at.

Cons

This place is so good you actually want to spend more time at work! (Not sure if that's a con, though).

Managing Director

Love this review - thankyou!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

Feb 16, 2020 - Business Development Manager in Fortitude Valley
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Link for nearly 4 years now and it has been refreshing. Link is unlike any workplace I've been part of before and I genuinely love coming to work because of the team and culture we have here. Not often do you find a workplace that is so focused on ensuring each of the team are engaged, motivated, and supported in their career path.

Cons

Nothing to note Link is an epic place to work

Managing Director

Great to hear this...thanks for sharing.

8. 5.0

Positive, Supportive and Inspiring

Feb 13, 2020 - Client Advisor in Fortitude Valley
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, always kept interesting, there's multiple team activities, ongoing training and support. Doors are always open and Directors available for any questions. Forget upper management, seniors v juniors, etc. Everyone works together and help each other. A highly diverse team, means you are always learning something new from multiple industries and backgrounds. Also, a great place to share your ideas, not only are they happy to listen and give it a go but you are encouraged to find something new, or a different approach that will help make things better.

Cons

None really, you even get a health bar

Continue reading

Well said - thanks!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Work Culture for Personal + Professional Growth

Feb 11, 2020 - Creative Manager in Brisbane
    Business Outlook

Pros

Link has an amazing work culture that promotes open communication and team bonding within a crew of diverse backgrounds. You get great support from the management team who are constantly trying new ideas to improve the overall Link experience, whether it's to do with mental and physical health, social activities, office amenities, etc. They're constantly encouraging personal growth and are open to employees' ideas and suggestions.

Cons

There are no cons to working at Link. Zilch. Nada. None.

Managing Director

Wooo. Thanks. Epic review.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fun and supportive work culture

Feb 12, 2020 - Client Advisor in West End
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Link is like having a second family from all different backgrounds. You work with all the different teams including bookkeepers, property management and digital marketing which keeps day to day work fun and exciting. Your hard work doesn't go unnoticed by management and you'll be appreciated and rewarded for the work you put in. You're supported in the career path you want to take, whether that be CA or CPA or undertaking further study. The directors are constantly trying to improve and make Link the best place to work, they are also very open to new ideas and suggestions.

Cons

Absolutely none, I love it here!

Managing Director

Thanks for sharing this review. It makes us feel super proud.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews