Nagarro Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Found 1129 reviews

3.7
Nagarro CEO Manas Fuloria
Manas Fuloria
Pros
  • "Amazing work life balance, you are treated as an extended family member to say the least(in 169 reviews)

• "Flexible timings again depending upon project and manager(in 103 reviews)

Cons
  • "Either you'll have no work-life balance or you'll be free a lot of times(in 91 reviews)

• "I found no cons to my experience(in 56 reviews)

1. "Good"

I have been working at Nagarro full-time

Pros

Good Work environment, nice people

Cons

Management is a little too old fashioned

Nagarro2018-03-14
  2. "Awesome for freshers"

I worked at Nagarro full-time

Pros

Glad to be a part of Nagarro Fresher's training is amazing Flexibility Good Hikes Working Environment is awesome

Cons

Project Allocation is not good

Nagarro2019-10-13
  3. "My second Family"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Timişoara

I have been working at Nagarro full-time for less than a year

Pros

-great projects -awesome team mates -awesome support from everybody -we respect each other -great communications

Cons

-no cons to say, i feel that everything si all-right !

Advice to Management

Nothing to say, they're awesome !

Nagarro2019-10-10
  4. "A wonderful organisation to be part of"

Former Employee - Senior Engineering Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Nagarro full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Transparency Growth upto a certain level Technical exposure Leadership - Manas is just amazing at the helm

Cons

Salary hike levels have gone down gradually Hiring - may be because of salary constraint, has seen level of hiring talent going down gradually

Advice to Management

Pay good, hire best, nothing matches the intrinsic growth coming out of projects because of performance from the team and also works as shield in recessionary times.

Nagarro2019-10-08
  5. "Best"

Current Employee - Marketing in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Step to success for me

Cons

I dont see any downside

Advice to Management

There's no advice. Its best

Nagarro2019-10-05
  6. "Company to learn, grow, enjoy and probably stay forever :)"

Former Employee - Technical Lead in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Nagarro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. They have maintained extremely good environment and work culture which helps employee's to give the best out of them. While in Nagarro you feel like you are in a technical university as they have created a culture of learning and growing. Almost in every corner of this company you can sense that people are learning something new which I feel is the best thing Nagarro offers. 2. In terms of work life... balance, I have rarely faced the times where I had to work long hours to get the deliveries done. But again, that could be due to the factor that I had got to work with team and management good enough to handle things such that we did not run into situations where we are required to work late nights OR during weekends. 3. The management of the project's I had worked on was good. Both middle level and higher level management are available and willing to listen to concern's and they work on in to address them. Hmmm, there are many more pros about this company but I think above are key things which I as an employee looks for in the organization so ending my list here :)

Cons

1. In Gurgaon, the location of offices are something which I did not liked much 2. You get opportunities and time to learn so many new things which actually is very good aspect about this company but you might not get chance to work on those things in real project. So, sometimes people might feel like doing the same repeated tasks even if they are learning all new technologies, tools and trends. 3. You probably... becomes obsessed becoming a Naggarian :). It's true, I many time have faced people who change their attitude after knowing I work for Nagarro. They really have good image in market in terms of work they do and talent they hire.

Advice to Management

None. To me, it was all going good but had to make a change since I wanted to come out of my comfort zone. Keep up the good work!!

Nagarro2019-10-03

"Awesome experience"

Former Employee - Associate Lead, Technology in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Nagarro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work life balance, good salary and annual increment, flexible timing, work culture, gym, job security, work from home policy, chance to upgrade your skill set, training session, open door policy ( you can discuss your issues even with highest level)

Cons

Location of building, parking space problem ( for folks who are working in 11-8 shift ), on-site ( it's depend on project), tough hiring process and project assignment.

Advice to Management

1. Make hiring process simple. 2 technical interviews are enough to judge the candidate. Sometimes candidate complaint that thay got client assignment to complete after 3-4 rounds of interviews. 2. Sometimes interviewer ask questions outside the JD, some of my friends complaint that questions were irrelevant. Please start taking feedback from candidate about interviewer and Questions that they asked. 3. Sometimes... I have seen that managers and directors prefer to hire a new resource for specific skill set so that they get experienced candidate. They do not prefer resource from their own organisation who learn the same skill and certified by Nagarro's level up program or some other learning platform. Internal project interview should not be require if someone is already qualified Level Up in that technology, at least when you are looking for 1 year of experience in that technology. You are doing good for your employees and environment. Keep doing what you are doing.

Nagarro2019-09-26

"Join Nagarro they really respect developers."

Former Employee - Senior Associate, Technology in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Nagarro full-time for more than a year

Pros

1) Great Person (Depends from person to person). 2) Nagarro cares for you. (If you are a part of Nagarro you are a part of family). 3) Everybody is supporting here. 4) Good increments (Depends on team to team but overall better) 5) Job security. 6) A Lot of learning material is available. Join Nagarro its on of the best companies of NCR.

Cons

1) Don't join AMS projects. 2) There are some projects which doesn't have any work try to avoid that. 3) Project change is still a pain. 4) To enter in project you have to give interview and its bad.

Advice to Management

Please improve project allocation process and project change process. Specially project change process.

Nagarro2019-09-25

"Working at Nagarro is employee friendly"

Current Employee - Associate Lead in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Pay,High Appraisals,Flexible Timings,Onsite Opportunities

Cons

Limited Projects,No chance is provided to switch technology,HR policies are not employee friendly

Nagarro2019-09-25
  10. "Hr services"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Nagarro full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very employee friendly. Lots of opportunities.

Cons

Nothing that i can think of right now

Nagarro2019-09-27