Prospecta Reviews

Updated 25 Aug 2020

4.4
Prospecta Founder and CTO Ranjan Bakshi  (no image)
Ranjan Bakshi
Pros
  • "If one aspires to be dynamic and loves challenges, then Prospecta is the best place with a very friendly work environment(in 10 reviews)

• "Best place to learn and create good relationships with colleagues(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  1. "A company where you work like a family!"

5.0
    Current Employee - QA Manager & Scrum Master in Sydney

I have been working at Prospecta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked in Prospecta for 2 years (2012 to 2014). After working in another big Product based organization for last 4 years, I have joined Prospecta back recently. Few major positives about Prospecta: - Freedom to explore new things with complete support from management. - You would find people around you in Prospecta having great passion for the work they are doing. - Work culture is very supportive & friendly. You always feel you are working in a family. - Awesome learning and growth opportunities for technical, managerial and sales people. - You make your place in Prospecta by your good work, not just with your credentials or degrees. - Your good work is always well appreciated & recognized! I would definitely recommend you to work here!

Cons

- If you just want to do a "regular job" with no passion/enthusiasm for your work, this is probably not the right workplace for you.

2. "Fast growing, good pipeline"

Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Prospecta full-time for more than a year

Pros

Global projects and opportunity to grow. Flat structure and easy to work with management.

Cons

Can be Chaotic sometimes. Direction and priority changes often

"Work For Zero Pay"

Former Employee - Sales in Sydney

I worked at Prospecta full-time for less than a year

Pros

Full of lies and deceit. Forced to put positive reviews on glassdoor when you first join

Cons

Cant pay all the time. And even when you quit you find out they owe you all your super and they cant pay even after 2 years

Continue reading

"Great product but environment not geared to support"

I worked at Prospecta full-time

Pros

Such a great product. Talented and hardworking team.

Cons

Company lacks all of the fundamentals to support employees in their work - there is no induction, training, documented processes, org charts, regular or scheduled communication. The CEO is impulsive and regularly executes sharp changes in the direction of the company and products, resulting in a lot of wasted effort and money. Staff are thrown into situations with no briefing, support and sometimes no experience and expected to figure it out as they go, receiving unpleasant and unprofessional texts, emails and calls along the way. Delivery team members often work excessive hours and get little recognition or compensation for their efforts. There is little oversight or planning with senior staff, resulting in an environment that feels chaotic.

Continue reading

"A learning hub for Millennials"

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Sydney

I have been working at Prospecta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Joined as a graduate, worked on internal R&D projects initially and then moved up to client projects, worked with highly creative and intelligent people, it has been a great learning experience. Management has evolved over the period, has a greater vision and mission ahead. Workplace is very diverse and dynamic, as an employee you have to learn new technology to be in the lead.

Cons

life balance is at times hard to achieve. It is a challenging work place. The more time you spend working, more you will learn.

Continue reading
  6. "Neutral to Appreciative to Excitement"

Current Employee - Senior Staff Specialist in Sydney
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Prospecta part-time for less than a year

Pros

A step in the right direction in hiring a new managing director with an enterprise view. Management has requested upgrade graduate technical staff with enterprise level experience.

Cons

A deep rut with sub continent thinking in a western land. The culture is to over stretch the technical staff by working till 10 PM Mon to Fri and this causes mental fatigue and disappointment in delivery. The end result is dissatisfied clients.

Continue reading
  7. "Good Company to learn and achieve your goals."

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Prospecta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Have been working for almost 3 years and got opportunities to play different roles and learn lot of new things. People are very helpful and supportive and always ready to share knowledge and resolve your issues. If you want

Cons

I am kind of satisfied with work and everything and don't have big cons. Sometimes delay in salary, but that's not happening for ever. Have to work late nights(sometime) and on tight schedule , but that's how you achieve things , loose something to gain something ... :-)

8. "4 Month Nightmare"

Former Employee - Client Engagement Manager in Melbourne

I worked at Prospecta full-time for less than a year

Pros

My only pro is that all of the below can be improved on.

Cons

Where to start? Late paying salary consistently. Late paying expenses consistently. Didnt pay super until I finished working there. Lack of process. Toxic environment to work in. No filter between management and employees. My manager in Melbourne was a narcissist and manipulative. Lack of support and lack of ability to deliver. Threats made regarding salaries being paid via whats app. Sexist work environment. Overall very unprofessional.

"Be Warned"

1.0

I have been working at Prospecta full-time

Pros

Offers good pay - but with impossible KPIs

Cons

Toxic company culture, questionable management. If you're currently considering this company please have a closer look, you would be better of moving to the next company in line.

Continue reading
  10. "Why I enjoy working here"

I have been working at Prospecta part-time

Pros

I have really enjoyed working at Prospecta thus far. They have provided me with scope to take my role in my own direction and really succeed. All the staff are very kind, supportive and always willing to help. Ranjan is a visionary and is taking the company strongly in the right direction. I believe Prospecta has the right team of staff to really take the company to the next level.

Cons

So far I haven't really uncovered many negatives. I think the only thing we could all work on as a team is creating a more unified atmosphere within the office and making sure that there is perhaps a more social environment.

Found 81 reviews