Purity Cosmetics Reviews

Updated 1 Jul 2020

4.3
Purity Cosmetics President Ric Kostick (no image)
Ric Kostick
Pros
Cons
  • "Upper management is difficult to coordinate with and is horrible at hiring people who care(in 10 reviews)

• "There is a high turnover rate in their office and retail stores too(in 5 reviews)

1. "Good experience"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst

I have been working at Purity Cosmetics full-time

Pros

You feel like part of a team. There is a family-like atmosphere. Managers are understanding. I like the process of assessing client needs and suggesting appropriate solutions. One of the biggest pluses is the opportunity to learn new things and develop skills

Cons

I think it's essential to take the lead in many situations and make effective decisions independently.

"Great workplace, fun people, caring management"

I have been working at Purity Cosmetics full-time

Pros

The company has good core values and knows how to take care of employees. They make sure that they listen to their employees and took time to listen to our concerns. The atmosphere is very social and coworkers are very friendly. Managers are very approachable and places great trust in us getting the job done, no micromanagement. The culture fosters teamwork and not competition.

Cons

Workload, can get busy sometimes.

"Good management, excellent teamwork"

I have been working at Purity Cosmetics full-time

Pros

Management that encourages professional development in its employees. Nice to work in an environment where management gives you the freedom to be creative. Nice people to work with, collaborative environment where each member contributes to the project's success. Opportunity to advance for hardworking people and those who want it.

Cons

Ability to multi-task, taking the lead comes with responsibilities.

"Comfortable and Positive Work Environment"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Purity Cosmetics full-time

Pros

I've learned so much that it's difficult to assess the benefits I've gained while working at Purity Cosmetics. My supervisors are attentive listeners and great communicators. I always know what's expected of me and what my targets are.

Cons

I've had a positive experience for the most part. I don't have any major cons to share.

"Won't compromise your personal life"

I have been working at Purity Cosmetics full-time for less than a year

Pros

I never had to sacrifice my personal life in Purity Cosmetics. There's balance. It is a relevant experience that helps a ton in discovering the beauty industry. I've met many seniors who have been in the company for quite a long time now. That proves how they take care of their employees. I'm always grateful!

Cons

There's no easy job anywhere.

"Common goal"

Current Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Purity Cosmetics full-time for less than a year

Pros

There’s a harmonious relationship among each and every one of us because we strive for a common objective, and that is to ensure that we realize the mission and vision of our company. This type of culture is inspiring. The products deliver. There is a chance to get a raise or promotion you only commit. It really is a promising place to work. The teamwork is also good!

Cons

I had to adjust in the beginning

"Exposure"

I have been working at Purity Cosmetics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Through Purity Cosmetics, I was able to expand my network and to meet various kinds of customers, businesses, and people, in general. It has improved many of my skills. Our products are of high quality, and they have built a strong base of loyal customers and have continued to attract more. The positive vibe we have at work encourages excellence and support from everyone.

Cons

There's a regular flow of work. It stretches my abilities.

8. "No tolerance with these kinds of people"

1.0

I worked at Purity Cosmetics full-time

Pros

I liked my job, and their products were good. Pay us ok.

Cons

There's too much office gossip going around, and it makes life here extremely toxic. I have no tolerance with these kinds of people, so I don't get along with them and I have no friends here. It was a sad experience for me. Though I like the work that I do, I don't like the environment that I am in. I left this company because of this.

Continue reading

"Complimenting leadership and staff"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Purity Cosmetics full-time for less than a year

Pros

The leadership style of our management jives well with us as a team. They have a concrete vision as to where we are going in our careers, and they make sure to support us throughout the way. Such a harmonious work environment! We are serious in what we do, but there are many social activities that strengthen my relationship with my co-workers. I love every celebration we have. The weekly meeting are engaging. Just give your best and your effort will be recognized at Purity Cosmetics!

Cons

Product knowledge is a great advantage!

10. "You Learn From Your Co-Staff if They're Nice Enough"

1.0
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Purity Cosmetics full-time

Pros

I was lucky to have nice and friendly co-workers to teach me and learn whatever I have to.

Cons

There was no real training when you come on your first day and you will be put to work on the spot. They will then expect you to know what you should do and set a target for you. Manager isn't patient and supportive, so you won't learn much but only from your co-staff if they're nice enough.

Continue reading