Roche Reviews

4.2
Roche CEO Roche Group Severin Schwan
Severin Schwan
1,740 Ratings
Pros
  • "Good benefits (only when internal)(in 218 reviews)

• "Great Benefits for all employees(in 186 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Senior Management not very transparent(in 56 reviews)

• "constant upper management change always(in 43 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Inclusive and nurturing culture.

Jun 16, 2021 - Territory Manager in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great personal and professional development opportunities

Cons

location specific roles especially in Sydney

Global Recruitment

We appreciate your thoughtful comments. Thanks for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.

2. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great place to work!

Dec 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good culture - Great benefits

Cons

- Too much ongoing transformation and changes

Global Recruitment

We appreciate your thoughtful comments. As every other organization we keep on learning constantly, we learn from our success and from our failures, as a team. Thank you indeed for sharing your valuable input with us. We can ensure you, we are already working on how we could build your feedback in and transform it to a drive in our learning process.Thanks for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.

3. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Company to avoid for next 10 years

Dec 1, 2021 - Medical Manager in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learnings and promotions but for very few people Probably many opened positions given the high turn over and number of resignations They can offer very good wages but then you will have to sign a confidential agreement as they want to be known as not paying so well and keep most people as low as they can.

Cons

With high turn over, resignations and the 10 year continuous global restructuring, you should think twice before joining this company. Roche is largely and disproportionately driven by sales, rather than patient outcomes, with marketing department considering all other functions as a support to increase sales but not as strategic partners. All this contribute to a bad culture environment and lack of innovation which became obvious during COVID pandemic. Even during these challenging times, Roche did not offer real support or working flexibility to employees (they may tell you they do but check the details). With many people leaving and constant leadership changes they increased pressure and workload on the one staying. They may feel they’ve checked the box for diversity with recent LGBT and disability networks but again it’s more for advertising purposes than real inclusion. There is no diversity in way of thinking, you won’t feel safe to speak up unless you agree with the majority. Finally, HR are known to trick candidats with fake benefits and verbal promesses.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 3.0
      Current Employee

The Great Resignation

Nov 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The brand name does most of the heavy lifting in sales

Cons

Everybody is stretched too thin.

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. As every other organization we keep on learning constantly, we learn from our success and from our failures, as a team. Thank you indeed for sharing your valuable input with us. We can ensure you, we are already working on how we could build your feedback in and transform it to a drive in our learning process. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Pretty good

Oct 13, 2021 - Medical Manager in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits Nice people Flexible Parental leave both sexes

Cons

Inner circle Lots of meetings Limited progression opportunities for the majority