66% would recommend to a friend
(5435 total reviews)
Chris Todd, Aron Ain
68% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and provided with all the IT equipment to be able do my job anywhere." (in 874 reviews)
- "Great Culture and Environment." (in 489 reviews)
- "Good work life balance is great" (in 417 reviews)
- "Great people (people are genuine and want you to succeed)" (in 416 reviews)
- "employee friendly and very flexible" (in 191 reviews)
- "Poor management with poor Mentality" (in 163 reviews)
- "Whats that about “People First?” Direct managers have power to do nothing it seems." (in 159 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs over the past couple of years." (in 67 reviews)
- "Worst leaders and upper management." (in 62 reviews)
- "There's no training outside of generic LinkedIn Learning classes." (in 45 reviews)
Found 5,435 of over 6K reviews
Updated 2 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.016 Nov 2023Technical Support EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMelbourne
Employee recognition Work Satisfaction Amazing workplace experience Great learning opportunities
Non from my end at all.
- 1.016 May 2023Enterprise Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMelbourne
There are some good people in UKG Australia, but not in sales management
Awful culture, no accountability at all for management's inability to manage, extremely poor treatment of sales reps when they fall out of favour with the regional VP, forced (fake) resignations, cover-ups of abuse, blatant favoritism aided by HR. Just incredibly toxic.17
- 5.07 June 2023Technical Support EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMelbourne
Caring leadership Highly engaged team of people all willing to get in and help each other Great benefits Hybrid work environment When people are not performing they do something about it and don't leave it for the rest of us pick up the slack. Appreciate that leadership actually does something about the people that try and slack off.
Pay could be a little higher Other locations around the world get activities happening in the office, we don't really have that in Australia
- 4.08 June 2023Solution ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMelbourne
Great people to work with, and interesting product to learn. Always adapting and changing for the better.
Bonus structure doesn't reflect targets set. Quite low in comparison to industry. Project management structure needs rethinking in terms of SMB market
UKG Reviews FAQs
UKG has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 5,932 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at UKG to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
66% of UKG employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated UKG 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.