clickworker Reviews

Updated 17 May 2021

3.6
clickworker CEO Christian Rozsenich (no image)
Christian Rozsenich
Pros
  • "You can work from home if you are otherwise doing literally nothing else(in 21 reviews)

• "You can unlock access to UHRS, which is an online platform with decent paying tasks(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Many tasks outside of UHRS are well under minimum wage(in 19 reviews)

• "Total waste of time even though I stuck to the rules(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Still more time required to analyse

31 Jul 2018 - Business Systems Analyst in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

I just now started UHRS less than a week. PROS are good payment per hit in certain cases, Easy task and we can improve speed based on experience

Cons

I completed a week and credited EUR 121 something for that week on Monday. Next day, the amount disappeared from my click worker account. I don't know why

5 people found this review helpful

Clickworker Community Associate

Hello and thank you for your review which mainly reviews UHRS rather than ourselves. The transfer of UHRS earnings is usually completed by the end of Wednesday each week. This is explained in the Guide to UHRS which we ask all workers to read and digest fully. We reply to most emails within 24 hours unless an investigation needs to be completed in which case it can take longer. If you are unhappy with the length of time to reply or need help with understanding our payment processes please do email us at help@clickworker.com We are glad that your few days with us has been somewhat okay for you and we hope that you update your review accordingly over time.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Crowdsourcing is the process of gathering information, or opinions from a large group of people through the Internet.

17 May 2021 - Crowd Sourcing in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can work according to your time

Cons

The payment varies from month to month, may not yield a stable income.

3. 5.0

freelancing

8 May 2021 - Medical Student in Rāwalpindi
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexible work times and good pay for the work. especially goof for students who want to make some extra cash.

Cons

work is not available at all the times, so depends on luck

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good money for side job at home

13 May 2021 - Search Engine Evaluator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay to get by

Cons

Overcrowded workforce makes tasks difficult to come by.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee

Clickworker

1 May 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

on demand, work from home, work at any time you please

Cons

pay varies, in some jobs you can gain between 7 and 10 USD an hour, others pay as few as 1 and 2 USD an hour. Unreliable sometimes

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback. That’s great to know that you enjoy your flexible work schedule. The pay on the jobs depends upon the speed and difficulty of the jobs: the faster and easier the job, the lower the price; the longer and harder the job, the higher the price. We recommend that you check your workplace on a regular basis because new projects are added to our platform almost every day. Also we suggest that you take all assessments available to you, including the UHRS one. This will give you an opportunity to earn more. We hope you continue to enjoy being part of Clickworker!

6. 4.0

Good beer money

13 Apr 2021 - Uhrs in Manila, Manila, Manila
      Business Outlook

Pros

It pays weekly and 80% of the time they manage the work experience and payment procedure well, comparing to other companies.

Cons

UHRS site gets technical problem every once a while and then you will have two days without any income

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for leaving us a review. We’re glad that you like our weekly payment schedule and the work process on Clickworker. We’re sorry to learn that sometimes you have trouble logging in to UHRS. There might be several reasons as to why this happens. If you have any login issues, we would like to ask you to email us in and allow us to look into your case and help you.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great Opportunity during pandemic

2 Apr 2021 - Crowdsourcing
      Business Outlook

Pros

clockwork fast response friendly help center

Cons

there are no cons at all

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to hear your positive comments and hope you will continue to enjoy working with Clickworker!

8. 3.0

Problem to solve

7 Mar 2021 - ClickWorker in Korba
      Business Outlook

Pros

1.It is a good company , I am working from three weeks and earned a good amount. 2. Easy and engaging.

Cons

The only thing is that I am required to use Tin number which I don't have .I also don't have ssn number as I am a Indian where ssn is not used. I have a question if I can use my parents bank and make my tin number as I don't want to use theirs or it is required to the same person's bank account and tin number. Please answer this question.

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for your feedback. If you are not a freelancer and a small business, you will not need to add a tax number. Some countries require people to use a tax number when they are doing self-employed or freelance work. Some countries do not. We suggest that you speak to your local tax office. They can best explain to you whether you need a tax number to work with us or not. Unfortunately, we cannot do bank transfers for your country. We only do bank transfers for European countries that are part of SEPA. The only payment option available for you is through a verified PayPal account. If there are any questions or concerns left, don’t hesitate to contact us at help@clickworker.com. We will be happy to assist you.

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Weird idk

4 Mar 2021 - Data Clerk in Washington, DC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and it is very flexible

Cons

Oddly asks for SSN and I did not know why

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We require an SSN from all US workers. This is to ensure that they are legally able to work in the US. It is also used for recording your earnings for tax records. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us. Our support teams will be happy to clear up any confusion you may have.

10. 2.0
      Current Employee

I would love to work in these great company

11 Apr 2021 - Search Engine Evaluator in Jos
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's a very nice company

Cons

Payouts are not given out on time

Clickworker Community Team

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Due to an unexpected administrative issue with our European PayPal Account, April's payments were delayed. All our workers were notified about this issue. We were told that the issue would be solved in a few days, but it took PayPal almost a week to complete their investigation and to re-enable our ability to make payments. We’re extremely sorry that this situation happened. This was unexpected for us and for all our workers. In that situation, we decided to provide an alternative payment method for all clickworkers so that they could be paid as soon as possible. We would like to thank you for your patience while we tried to solve this issue. It was much appreciated. And we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Reviews